...Breaking News...Scott Brown, Trumps choice for Vice president..............

I'd really consider Sarah Palin right now. But it could change depending on these debates and so forth. It could be a solid move to one up the libs trying to put Hillary on a pedestal by electing the first woman as President. Palin can go for it again to be Trump's running mate. First woman to be VP!

Who knows how it plays out right now..
Carly Fiorina for Veep

John Kasich for State

Jeb Bush for Dogcatcher

I'd really consider Sarah Palin right now. But it could change depending on these debates and so forth. It could be a solid move to one up the libs trying to put Hillary on a pedestal by electing the first woman as President. Palin can go for it again to be Trump's running mate. First woman to be VP!

Have you been in a coma for 8 Yrs?

Carly Fiorina for Veep

John Kasich for State

Jeb Bush for Dogcatcher

Okay, but JB would probably end up in the net sniffing the dog's butt.

Carly Fiorina for Veep

John Kasich for State

Jeb Bush for Dogcatcher

Carly "I never managed a company I couldn't destroy and yet still leave with a Golden Parachute" Fiorina?

Carly Fiorina for Veep

John Kasich for State

Jeb Bush for Dogcatcher

Carly "I never managed a company I couldn't destroy and yet still leave with a Golden Parachute" Fiorina?
She would look silly taking job after she destroyed him in debate.

A shouted comment from a crowd sents liberals into a hissy fit!

That's GOOD news.

I was worried that if someone sincerely shouted "FIRE" in The Democrat Paty Convention that they'd have to call out for a responsible adult to tell them the meaning of that difficult word!

See, there MIGHT be hope after all!

Carly Fiorina for Veep

John Kasich for State

Jeb Bush for Dogcatcher

She would look silly taking job after she destroyed him in debate.
Did I miss a debate where she mentioned her achievements?

I agree with the first part. But I'm pretty sure Brown broke the supermajority in the liberal senate, and allowed for the filibuster that forced the liberals to use reconciliation as a means of passing Obamacare.

.....and was then the ONLY Republican to xross the aisle and vote for the ACA during reconciliation. You know, it passed by only a single vote. I wonder whose vote that might be.

.....and was then the ONLY Republican to xross the aisle and vote for the ACA during reconciliation. You know, it passed by only a single vote. I wonder whose vote that might be.

Me too. Because it wasn't Scott Brown. Zero republicans voted for the ACA or Reconciliation.

I don't understand how any Conservatives are still backing Trump to be honest. I heard at his next campaign rally, Trump plans to behead a conservative on stage! I mean... that's almost the point we've gotten to with him. He would have to eat Marco Rubio to take a bigger shit on Conservatives.

Because "Conservatives" aren't "Conservatives". They are just a bunch of bible thumping racist assholes terrified of losing their white privilege.

They don't care that Trump is married three times and can't quote the bible. He just makes the racists feel better about their racism. THAT'S why he's leading the GOP pack right now.

He's completely the candidate you guys deserve. Enjoy him. Revel in him.

Forum List

Back