Breaking News: Rosalynn Carter is Demented

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Just heard it on Newsmax, when I went back in the house. I swear, I can't leave the television for one minute without something happening.

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals​

"Former first lady Rosalynn Carter has been diagnosed with dementia, her family revealed Tuesday.

Rosalynn, 95, lives with her husband, former President Carter, 98, in Georgia. The Carter Center said it made the announcement out of respect for Rosalynn's long career in mental health advocacy.

"The Carter family is sharing that former First Lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia. She continues to live happily at home with her husband, enjoying spring in Plains and visits with loved ones," the center wrote in a statement."

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals

Not a huge surprise considering her advanced age and at least they have the resources to care for her needs. I don't wish pain or suffering on either of them but Jimmy is a world-class antiSemite and when he passes, I'll not be crying over it.

Not a huge surprise considering her advanced age and at least they have the resources to care for her needs. I don't wish pain or suffering on either of them but Jimmy is a world-class antiSemite and when he passes, I'll not be crying over it.
Thats OK. Plenty of people who recognize honor, decency, and the willingness to help others will grieve their passing.

20 years ago, we used to think it could never get worse than Jimmy Carter. Then Barrack came along and he was six times worse! Now Dementia Joe has come along and he is three times worse still.

Living with democrats is taking its toll on ALL of us, driving the strongest of us towards the slippery slope of dementia.

Here is hoping the best for Rosalynn, she was pretty OK.

Lol. He's not an antisemite. You're really ignorant. He negotiated peace between Israel and Egypt.

Just heard it on Newsmax, when I went back in the house. I swear, I can't leave the television for one minute without something happening.

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals​

"Former first lady Rosalynn Carter has been diagnosed with dementia, her family revealed Tuesday.

Rosalynn, 95, lives with her husband, former President Carter, 98, in Georgia. The Carter Center said it made the announcement out of respect for Rosalynn's long career in mental health advocacy.

"The Carter family is sharing that former First Lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia. She continues to live happily at home with her husband, enjoying spring in Plains and visits with loved ones," the center wrote in a statement."

Sounds like she is now ready to run for President

"Admired?" She was an OK lady, but what did she ever do to be admired? Marry Jimmy Carter the ex-peanut farmer? Had Jimmy been a republican instead, you would have spent your whole life dissing them as "Deplorables."
She most likely will die a happy and admired member of the Democratic Party

Forum List

Back