Breaking News: Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine Released From Jail

about fucking time. He probably got raped by a taco.

A former marine?

Not likely, scooter.

Why don't you keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself. We aren't interested.

He has ptsd. An American can't defend himself from all of those taco's swarming in those prisons. What is with your scooter obsessions? Do you ride a scooter?

Sure, son..Whatever you say.

You're Naive.

A former marine?

Not likely, scooter.

He has ptsd. An American can't defend himself from all of those taco's swarming in those prisons. What is with your scooter obsessions? Do you ride a scooter?

You're Naive.

That's nice, son... feeling better about yourself now?

Another thread is posting the same.

It's about damned time.

GREAT NEWS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME!

A former marine?

Not likely, scooter.

You're Naive.

Thank you for your kind and decent concern. I'm feeling great. :)

A former marine?

Not likely, scooter.

You're Naive.

Good!..any time you're feeling insecure again, feel free to call me some more names. It doesn't bother me in the least and it does so much for your self esteem...not to mention how mature and intelligent it makes you appear to be.

You're Naive.

Good!..any time you're feeling insecure again, feel free to call me some more names. It doesn't bother me in the least and it does so much for your self esteem...not to mention how mature and intelligent it makes you appear to be.

You ever want to get into an intelligent discussion about politics or economy/finances you know where to find the political/financial genius. Me. :)

This great news! Let's celebrate his return and not spoil the moment with petty partisans nonsense. Leave that for another day. Welcome home!

You're Naive.

You ever want to get into an intelligent discussion about politics or economy/finances you know where to find the political/financial genius.

He gave you his contact info? I'll let you know.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

He could have put the screws on Mexico to get him released a long time, so be lonely in your praise.

He could have launched a jail break or trade someone for him too. But the last time he did that, you guys jumped all over him for getting a serviceman back. So, as always, if Obama says it's partly sunny, you guys insist it's partly cloudy...

You're Naive.

You ever want to get into an intelligent discussion about politics or economy/finances you know where to find the political/financial genius.

He gave you his contact info? I'll let you know

Yes, his name is Natrual gas

Thanks Mr. Obama.

He could have put the screws on Mexico to get him released a long time, so be lonely in your praise.

He could have launched a jail break or trade someone for him too. But the last time he did that, you guys jumped all over him for getting a serviceman back. So, as always, if Obama says it's partly sunny, you guys insist it's partly cloudy...
I insist it took him 8 months to get our Marine home.............

I say that is BS, and I'm happy that he is coming home. Very happy.........but I will not thank Obama for it. Period.

No..no..you misunderstand. I'm not looking for the village clown.. :laugh2:

You just relax, son..I'll let you know when I need some entertainment again.

No..no..you misunderstand. I'm not looking for the village clown.. :laugh2:

You just relax, son..I'll let you know when I need some entertainment again.

I'm like a fart in the wind. I attack you from all different directions.

Forum List

Back