Breaking News. Maxwell gets 20 years.

The mere fact that NONE of the elite pedos have been prosecuted tells us a lot. They have tremendous power since they apparently control the justice department, including the FBI. Plus no one in either political party has dared to demand an investigation. So, they must control them too. No one in the establishment media has exposed these people, other than Prince Andy. Only the independent media has researched this terrible event.

If not for the actions of one single reporter in Florida Epstein wouldn't even had been in prison.

Just saw a news blurb. I will link the story in a moment. Ghislaine Maxwell gets 20 year prison sentence.

Of course, Epstein got the death penalty. So, all things considered … not a bad day in court for her.

That bitch should have the full 30-Years.

For procuring underage girls to have sex with men like Epstein and the Traitor. She also underage girls across stateline for the purposes of sexual intercourse (violation of the MAN ACT).

Like Epstein and........as far as I know there was no "and" at her trial.

Like Epstein and........as far as I know there was no "and" at her trial.
Yep…justice in America is so grand!
1657115982344.png

Just saw a news blurb. I will link the story in a moment. Ghislaine Maxwell gets 20 year prison sentence.

Of course, Epstein got the death penalty. So, all things considered … not a bad day in court for her.

I heard an interesting take the other day.That one main concern over
Maxwell was to get her to spill the beans.Or name ... names.
To compile a list.Where is that list.Not one name has been reported
by this " Corrupting " MSM concerning the status of what Maxwell
has provided.Is the FBI not releasing any names.Because it might
upset what high-up or potential Oligarch may have used the services
of Ghislaine { as sex procurer } for those wealthy who can afford anything.

Bill Clinton
Bill Gates
Prince Andrew
Chief Justice Roberts
Comey, Clapper, Wray, Krebs, Rosenstein, Gina Haspel

Last edited:

And all those clients remain free and anonymous

Forum List

Back