Breaking News. Maxwell gets 20 years.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Just saw a news blurb. I will link the story in a moment. Ghislaine Maxwell gets 20 year prison sentence.

Of course, Epstein got the death penalty. So, all things considered … not a bad day in court for her.

Mod Edit public delete: Off Topic. This is an important NEW item thread on Ghislaine Maxwell sentencing, not a Hillary conspiracy thread post. You will not derail or redirect for your own pleasure, while it is being watched. Go start your own thread in the appropriate forum. White-6/Out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, living witnesses can still talk. So, she might be considered a threat even after the trial ….
That's what I'm saying. Epstein felt her hands around his neck while in prison. So will she. She better write her book fast...

Just saw a news blurb. I will link the story in a moment. Ghislaine Maxwell gets 20 year prison sentence.

Of course, Epstein got the death penalty. So, all things considered … not a bad day in court for her.

Is it enough? Not sure.

I couldn't get past the paywall on your link, cause I'm cheapscate. Here is another link about Jefferies partner in sex crime for people that want to read it without paying up or signing in.

And yet none of the elite pedos tied to Epstein and Maxwell are being prosecuted. What a country!
Different rules for us and them. Suck that rich guys dick is all the American wants to do. It's the same all over. The prince in England will get away with it. The Suady Harris are likely filled with minors. The ultra wealthy take what they want with no consequences.

She’ll be out on parole in 5 I bet. Or who knows that she’s even in jail. What are we going off of, a bunch of drawings?

It’s 2022 and there are no photos or video of her in court. Just hand drawings

Johnny Depp got weeks worth of live coverage

She’ll be out on parole in 5 I bet. Or who knows that she’s even in jail. What are we going off of, a bunch of drawings?

It’s 2022 and there are no photos or video of her in court. Just hand drawings

Johnny Depp got weeks worth of live coverage
Prosecutors wanted more but 20 years, supervised release for first five after she get out and $750,000 fine is what the judge went with.
Maxwell, 60, a British socialite, was slapped with a sentence that was less with the 30 to 55 years that federal prosecutors had been seeking for her “instrumental role in the horrific sexual abuse of multiple young teenage girls.”

In addition to the prison sentence, Maxwell was sentenced to five years of supervised release once she gets out of prison and ordered to pay a $750,000 fine.
From the NBC write up, above.

She deserved 20 years, if not more. One thing puzzles me. Virginia Giuffre was taken (by force or voluntary, I've no idea) to the UK and met Prince Andrew. Why didn't she ask him or anyone else for help because you have to get through airport security to begin with, on both sides of the Atlantic. Had no sexual crime took place before then because she was smiling in the photo, or do victims smile? The whole thing with Virginia Giuffre seems weird, but I never followed the case. I'm not knocking Virginia Giuffre and I'm not taking Prince Andrews side, so before anyone around here goes into their full usually abusive twaddle, I'm just asking if anyone knows more on that, that's all.

She deserved 20 years, if not more. One thing puzzles me. Virginia Giuffre was taken (by force or voluntary, I've no idea) to the UK and met Prince Andrew. Why didn't she ask him or anyone else for help because you have to get through airport security to begin with, on both sides of the Atlantic. Had no sexual crime took place before then because she was smiling in the photo, or do victims smile? The whole thing with Virginia Giuffre seems weird, but I never followed the case. I'm not knocking Virginia Giuffre and I'm not taking Prince Andrews side, so before anyone around here goes into their full usually abusive twaddle, I'm just asking if anyone knows more on that, that's all.
Conditioning you women for illicit underage sex acts is what the trial was all about. Think of it like brainwashing under aged girls and enticing them to go along and smile.

Now that Ghislaine Maxwell is ‘safely’ behind bars, the deep state, the intelligence services, and the corporate media all now apparently hope that the entire sordid Epstein affair will pass into history, ebb away, and exist as just one more faded stain on America’s eiderdown. With Jeff himself now apparently worm meat, and Ms Maxwell stowed away in her federal dungeon, that’s it; that’s the end of the story. Justice has been served, and now the healing process can begin.

Except, the questions that remain, the justice left unserved, is on a staggering scale. The tip of the Epstein iceberg may have largely sunk beneath the waves, but we are aware, painfully aware, that there is still a monstrous mass bobbing along just below the surface. We all know it’s there. We all know that a laundry list of rich and powerful people are implicated in the sex crime. We all know that not a single sleaze-bag who visited that island of depravity has been prosecuted. We shan’t forget.

That is exactly what the insane enemies of Western civilisation want; they want us just to forget, or at the very least to stop talking about it. They’d prefer if we didn’t notice that Ghislaine’s trial judge, Alison Nathan, kept many of the details secret, lest the public be subjected to ‘needless namedropping’. Oh, ok Alison. If you say so, Alison. That is kind of the whole crux of this waking nightmare, but ok, if you say so.

Forum List

Back