Breaking news: Google funded gain of function research!

It looks like the fact checkers will be working overtime soon:

136651349_817272049114196_4096854043973872375_n.jpg

We are facing many challenges today not the least of which is the dastardly practice of “human engineering”. We don’t hear much about it because our information sources are increasingly attached to government. This needs to be addressed and fast before more mass deaths occur.

Please read this before it is moved to Conspiracy Theories or the Rubber Room and then blocked totally by Google. This was hard to find. It was Tucker Carlson from last night revealing that Google funded gain of function research and then canceled any questions about how the Covid Corona Virus was "human engineered".

I notice your third link?

Was by the author of that video I posted.

by Sam Husseini

We are facing many challenges today not the least of which is the dastardly practice of “human engineering”. We don’t hear much about it because our information sources are increasingly attached to government. This needs to be addressed and fast before more mass deaths occur.

Please read this before it is moved to Conspiracy Theories or the Rubber Room and then blocked totally by Google. This was hard to find. It was Tucker Carlson from last night revealing that Google funded gain of function research and then canceled any questions about how the Covid Corona Virus was "human engineered".

Reasonable people don't take tUcker seriously. His own bosses said so.

What you need to know about DARPA, the Pentagon's mad science division​

Most people thinks that these Globalist are behaving like the Nazis. But the majority of the people don't know that these very same Globalist had put Hitler into power as the way they have put the majority of our people into power like they have done to Biden.
And so Hitler was just their puppet. And Hitler had a lot of fan club members from the U.S. And these people staged Hitler phony death.

Pried loose by Congress, which passed the Nazi War Crimes Disclosure Act three years ago, a long-hidden trove of once-classified CIA documents confirms one of the worst-kept secrets of the cold war–the CIA’s use of an extensive Nazi spy network to wage a clandestine campaign against the Soviet Union.

1313.gif

What you need to know about DARPA, the Pentagon's mad science division​

Deep State Technology is Decades Ahead of Commercial Technology

Good Lord. This nonsense is like a bad sci-fi flick

GoF research is dangerous. Yes. But also holds great promise regarding studying virus’ and developing vaccines.
We can’t fight what we don’t understand.

That said the safeguards need to be extremely stringent and transparent.

And please note… we still don’t know that it had anything to do with the current pandemic

Shows you how great EcoHealth Alliance is.

ABOUT ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE EcoHealth Alliance is the world’s premier nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting humans, animals, and the environment from the ravages of disease emergence. Working in more than 30 countries worldwide, EcoHealth Alliance develops innovations in research, training, capacity building, policy initiatives, and designs tools and interventions to prevent pandemics and promote conservation

I'm not sure if you realize this or not... But one of the best ways to prevent a pandemic... Is not to make viruses more contagious.

Edit: I can say anything I want about myself. Does that make it true, regardless of my actions?
Or, one of the best ways to START a pandemic....funding a foreign enemy to do research on a killer virus.

That's Science. They will never prevent pandemics.
Yeah... Science always a good thing. See the atomic bomb.

But... Don't say never... Alligators for example seem to have a natural immunity to damn near every bacteria/virus we are aware of. I've known that for... Over a decade at least, so I would assume they've moved further figuring out why and how that is.

Edit: Or was it crocodile?

Last edited:
Fauci also funded the gain-of-function research shortly before Obama halted federal funding of it by sending money to the non-profit organization that funneled it to the Wuhan lab. The non-profit has refused to turn over documents regarding same to Congress as requested.

Fauci should be investigated, indicted, tried, convicted and executed for MASS MURDER!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back