Breaking News - CentCom Announces Drone Strike Against ISIS-Planner.

The same ones who are now ingesting horse de-wormer.
LOL at Bodey.

Perhaps you might want to invest in some of these:

ES-w.jpg

So Joe and our brave white rage generals blew up a couple of goat herders in the mountains....they will never find the real terrorist responsible because they don't want to.....its all for show....murder for political repair....doesn't that piss you all off?....

So Joe and our brave white rage generals blew up a couple of goat herders in the mountains....they will never find the real terrorist responsible because they don't want to.....its all for show....murder for political repair....doesn't that piss you all off?....

El Presidente has a black heart and black eyes.

Are the Trumpers 'really' hoping for a big ISIS attack on the airport?
There's little doubt that the Biden supporters are hoping and praying that it doesn't happen.

When in history did a victorious force sit on their hands and allow the conquered to safely fly out of the country?

History is in the making, one way or another.

Good....thought this might end up being a drone-solution.
Yes, but it seems to take SEVERAL confirmed drone strikes to kill any of these guys.

Also, I don't believe a word of it. Lies, lies, lies --- and that's just from our side.

Its like when Slick Willy blew up a janitor in an aspirin factory.....

oh.well. pentagon says so.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Pentagon Refuses to Name So-Called ‘High-Profile’ ISIS Planners Killed in Drone Strike​

Highly suspicious not to mention; first they came out and said they knew where the leaders were--why tip them off like that...if they even knew...which now is highly doubtful.

It appears the liars are lying again.

The biden regime has zero credibility.

Maybe Isis and Taliban will be so pissed off at each other they will war between themselves and that give us time to sneak out the rest of the americans still waiting to get home.
Evidence indicates they are working together.

President Biden is the duly elected Commander in Chief....you are.....what? Nothing but an orange sycophant.
No he is a puppet installed by election fraud. We have no president since a real president is in charge; we all know biden is not in charge.

As opposed to you REAL anger that American drones hit ISIS targets.
Maybe yes...maybe no.

They refuse to reveal the names of those that were killed....why not release the video?

This stinks to high heaven. Most especially when we consider the fact ole joe is a pathological liar.

Maybe yes...maybe no.

They refuse to reveal the names of those that were killed....why not release the video?

This stinks to high heaven. Most especially when we consider the fact ole joe is a pathological liar.
this reminds me when bin Ladin was buried at sea given a so-called Moslem burial but yet no pics Saddam's son were never given the same burial.

in record time!! HOW "BOUT THAT!!! but they don't want to give out the names. yeah. I'm gonna have to call Bullshlip on that one.

somebody's trying to save face and they are making the situation even worse. LOLOL

Tell me something....the TOLLYBON has been murdering and beating people trying to get to the airport. Beating Americans...an American woman. We lose 13 military and something like 22 others had to be evacuated. 100PLUS civilians killed and the lazy fat slug US generals and their puddin' eatin' thief in chief allegedly took out two, Two...that's TWO low ranking TOLLYBONNERS/ISIs?

You feelin' vindicated? Cause i sure as hell don't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back