Breaking News - CentCom Announces Drone Strike Against ISIS-Planner.

Maybe you even believe that.

Biden chose his own course, period. The mess is 100% on Biden. The same Biden whom Boris Johnson the British PM could not reach for over 36 hours last week.
President Biden had the balls to leave.

Your former president gave them to the Taliban.

A historic peace accord with terrorists...signed by whom?
Trump was TALKING about pulling out with safeguards. BIDEN pulled out without ANY safeguards PROVING he is a Senile Old Bastard as well as a yellowbellied coward.

Trump was TALKING about pulling out with safeguards. BIDEN pulled out without ANY safeguards PROVING he is a Senile Old Bastard as well as a yellowbellied coward.
Of course ,anyone who votes Democrat nowadays are probably yellowbellies. NONE of them are willing to serve.

Have you noticed..they've all gone to ground. Joe, Commie-La. Blinken, Austen, Thoroughly Modern Milley.
They were all there to greet our fallen all masked up like a bunch of virtue signaling cowards...that scene made me sick....they should have made Biden Austin and Blinken and Milley carry each casket off the plane....then turn in their resignations...but they are too shallow and uncaring to do whats right....

Why the fright over knowledge? Damn, I forgot that you're a trumper...
Otto, Nobody twisted Bidens arm when he took his oath of office which instuuckts him to provide for the common defense of our citizens. He went against his oath of office by doing nothing to saving our people from the harm's way. He gets a pinnochio for every American the Taliban kill.

Otto, Nobody twisted Bidens arm when he took his oath of office which instuuckts him to provide for the common defense of our citizens. He went against his oath of office by doing nothing to saving our people from the harm's way. He gets a pinnochio for every American the Taliban kill.
Bullshit, saving our people is leaving the country not staying.

Biden's approval rating is so low, and the press is so bad, that it makes me question the authenticity of the Pentagon's announcement tonight that the Biden Admin has launched a drone strike on the ISIS planner who coordinated the Kabul attack and has planned more.

He has really come across as weak and incompetent. Biden really needs some positive news, and this action would be widely popular and make him look patriotic and strong.

But we have seen that our military intelligence can't even predict that thousands of Taliban took over in 11 days, but they expect us to believe that they know exactly who planned the recent suicide bombing?

I am skeptical. Not that they did a drone strike, but that they actually killed who they say they did.

Pentagon drone strike on Afghanistan ISIS stronghold kills man believed to be planner behind Kabul airport bombing that left 13 US troops and 170 Afghans dead​

• The drone strike was announced by the Pentagon on Friday night
  • A person believed to be involved in planning Thursday's attack was killed
  • The strike was carried out in Nangahar province, the heartland of ISIS-K
  • Joe Biden said on Thursday night that he had asked for options for retaliation
  • Jen Psaki, White House press secretary, said Biden wanted to destroy them
I wrote above:

"I am skeptical. Not that they did a drone strike, but that they actually killed who they say they did.'

And here it is....

US drone strike that Pentagon said killed Kabul suicide bomber actually 'killed aid worker and seven children who ran to greet him when he arrived home’: Video allegedly shows he filled car with water not explosives​

• Shocking report reveals apparent botched drone strike killed Afghan aid worker
  • The August 29 strike at a home near the Kabul airport killed 10, including 7 kids
  • Pentagon claimed the vehicle was 'known to be an imminent ISIS-K threat'
  • But driver Zemari Ahmadi, 43, was an aid worker seeking asylum in the US
  • Surveillance video shows him loading the trunk with water jugs, not explosives
  • Witnesses say he spent the day running normal errands for a US-based aid group
  • Pentagon claimed his movements were suspicious and tied him to ISIS-K
  • DoD tells DailyMail.com: 'We still believe that it prevented an imminent threat'

47292937-9979199-Emal_Ahmadi_another_relative_of_the_strike_s_victims_told_the_BB-a-22_1631324108346.jpg
47292933-9979199-The_BBC_obtained_images_of_some_of_the_victims_via_family_member-a-20_1631320003230.jpg

Was it inevitable that the Taliban were to take back over, and this was because it was known somehow that they were the rightful leaders of Afghanistan, I mean after all that was done there ?? Ok so Trump decides to deal with the Taliban, WHY ?? We're we losing in Afghanistan to the Taliban ??? I know these are unpopular question's, but I'm just trying to understand this thing. We're we to get out at any cost, even if that cost was to allow a Taliban comeback to rule over and control the country ??? We're the Afghan's that sorry or coward's that we finally just saw the writing on the wall ??

With all this said, yes Joe still botched the ending by not holding the lines until all asset's human or otherwise we're safely out, then our fighting force last.

Have they ever heard of "women and children leave first", otherwise before the wars or police action begins ?

Did we as a nation screw this up, meaning all parties involved ??

Joe is incapable of doing anything. Has he even offered anything more than a public speech with brief condolences to the families of the dead Marines? You know the MSM would be glowing over how "compassionate" he was, if he had done what all former Presidents normally do. President Trump regularly called families of service members, to offer condolences. but where the hell is Joe?
Hiding in the basement until the deep state players arrange anything they feel the taxpayers should be throwing another trillion dollars at. It doesn't bother them that to pay off the national debt is already up to about three quarters of a million dollars apiece for each taxpayer. Those rats in Washington don't have to pay a penny out of their earnings if memory serves me right. They are protected from what they inflict on us.

Courtesy of US/CIA intelligence or Taliban intelligence?

The US/Taliban intelligence network if beginning to take shape.

Some media outlet will spill the beans in the next month or so that the Taliban can now be considered to be on the good guys' team.

Forum List

Back