Breaking news... Biden to continue building the wall..

What lie? Fauci denied under oath they funded the Wuhan lab.
The perpetual dumb act again when caught LYING!
Fauci denied Rand Paul's LIE about funding “gain of function” in Wuhan.
Paul was the LIAR and Fauci told the truth. But you knew that already.

Is Mexico going to pay for it since Biden is doing it?
Actually just as Fauci authorized (through the EcoHealth Alliance’s research of bat-based coronaviruses in China was funded by a $3.7 million grant in 2014 from a branch of the NIH, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, according to the Wall Street Journal.)
Mexico is aiding USA expenses by now rounding up illegals that would have been the EXPENSES of the USA...again all because
Biden encouraged illegals (In the Democrat Presidential debate Biden said :
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,
all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are,
we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

Mexico Plans Massive ‘Crackdown’ On Illegal Immigration After Crisis Erupts Under Biden​

So Unlike you and others my above substantiation proves that ultimately the WALLs expenses are being subsidized by the
reducing border expenses indirectly as Fauci did in funding COVID!

Liar, the Wuhan lab did not receive $3.7 million.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Funny how you ignore links documenting something, and think just posting "Nuh-uh" proves something.

Moron.

LOL

This isn't the first time the lie about the Wuhan lab was given $3.7 million was posted. But I can believe you're stupid enough to think a link should be given every single time another one of you whack-a-moles brings it up. :cuckoo:

The Wuhan lab didn't get $3.7 million. They got $600,000
When the virus first broke out, the Wuhan Institute had reportedly been testing coronaviruses in bats with $600,000 of US funding routed via the nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance.​
Do you ever stop lying, gramps?​

Making an ass of you is just too easy. :abgg2q.jpg:

I'll take the WSJ over the NY Post anytime, Dumbass.

But let's run with your numbers..............$600,000 to fund the China Flu. Fauci still lied under oath.

:oops8:

Shit-streak, I linked the NYPost because it's a rightwing rag and I was showing it to a rightwing nut expecting he trusts rightwing news.

As far as Fauci, I'm not familiar with what he said concerning that $600K. Care to post it?

Fauci the media whore denied we funded Wuhan. Your link proves he lied under oath.

So? Care to post it?

So he should be fired and prosecuted.

It has already been posted. There is a thread on page one. Go find it yourself, I'm not your secratary.

This is where you usually try to claim victory.:auiqs.jpg:

No, FuckBoi. This is where YOU try to claim victory. Right after your lies have been thoroughly debunked.

Regurgitating Republican lies isn't really working for you is, it, FuckBoi! Well you get points for persistence, but then you all those gains for being wrong all of the time.

What lie? Fauci denied under oath they funded the Wuhan lab. Documentation from the govt proves they did.

Your lies are starting to pile up early today.

LOL

Had he actually done that, you would have been able to quote him. Instead, you refused to quote him; which exposed how full of shit you are.

:dance:

Actually just as Fauci authorized (through the EcoHealth Alliance’s research of bat-based coronaviruses in China was funded by a $3.7 million grant in 2014 from a branch of the NIH, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, according to the Wall Street Journal.)
Mexico is aiding USA expenses by now rounding up illegals that would have been the EXPENSES of the USA...again all because
we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

Mexico Plans Massive ‘Crackdown’ On Illegal Immigration After Crisis Erupts Under Biden​

So Unlike you and others my above substantiation proves that ultimately the WALLs expenses are being subsidized by the

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Funny how you ignore links documenting something, and think just posting "Nuh-uh" proves something.

Moron.

LOL

This isn't the first time the lie about the Wuhan lab was given $3.7 million was posted. But I can believe you're stupid enough to think a link should be given every single time another one of you whack-a-moles brings it up. :cuckoo:

When the virus first broke out, the Wuhan Institute had reportedly been testing coronaviruses in bats with $600,000 of US funding routed via the nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance.​

But let's run with your numbers..............$600,000 to fund the China Flu. Fauci still lied under oath.

Shit-streak, I linked the NYPost because it's a rightwing rag and I was showing it to a rightwing nut expecting he trusts rightwing news.

As far as Fauci, I'm not familiar with what he said concerning that $600K. Care to post it?

Fauci the media whore denied we funded Wuhan. Your link proves he lied under oath.

So? Care to post it?

It has already been posted. There is a thread on page one. Go find it yourself, I'm not your secratary.

No, FuckBoi. This is where YOU try to claim victory. Right after your lies have been thoroughly debunked.

Regurgitating Republican lies isn't really working for you is, it, FuckBoi! Well you get points for persistence, but then you all those gains for being wrong all of the time.

What lie? Fauci denied under oath they funded the Wuhan lab. Documentation from the govt proves they did.

Of course you're lying again. This is a line by line debunking of Rand Paul's lies and twisting of Dr. Faucci's testimony. I seriously doubt you'll read it. You never do.

the Wuhan lab that unleashed the China Flu on the world.
TheTrump-45 virus was NOT made in a lab. That is a RUSSIAN Lie mindlessly parroted by STUPID assholes like you and Tramp.
Your schtick is old and boring.

Once again, you accuse others of doing the very tired thing you continue to do. You lie. When confronted with facts, you deny them. When caught in your lies, you double down.

If we didn't believe Trump when he does it, why would we believe a stupid little FuckBoi like you? But that's not your point, is it, Fuck Boi? You want to call people names, insult them and play the troll.

Because you're simply not smart enough to do anything else.

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

LOL

Had he actually done that, you would have been able to quote him. Instead, you refused to quote him; which exposed how full of shit you are.

The video has been posted on this board already, Dumbass.. Denying reality won't change reality.

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

Of course you're lying again. This is a line by line debunking of Rand Paul's lies and twisting of Dr. Faucci's testimony. I seriously doubt you'll read it. You never do.

Newsweek "fact checkers"??????????????? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Pure leftist spin. They offer no factual basis to dispute Paul They even play the race card....

To be sure, the drum-beat of blame towards China for starting the epidemic, which has a significant element of racism and xenophobia, is deplorable.

the Wuhan lab that unleashed the China Flu on the world.
TheTrump-45 virus was NOT made in a lab. That is a RUSSIAN Lie mindlessly parroted by STUPID assholes like you and Tramp.
Your schtick is old and boring.

Once again, you accuse others of doing the very tired thing you continue to do. You lie. When confronted with facts, you deny them. When caught in your lies, you double down.

If we didn't believe Trump when he does it, why would we believe a stupid little FuckBoi like you? But that's not your point, is it, Fuck Boi? You want to call people names, insult them and play the troll.

Because you're simply not smart enough to do anything else.
You mad, liar?:auiqs.jpg:

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

LOL

The video has been posted on this board already, Dumbass.. Denying reality won't change reality.

And you would quote him if he actually said what you claim, just as I did when you said I made a post without including evidence to support my claims.

But you can't quote him saying what you claimed since he never actually said it. So you send others on a wild goose chase instead.

You lose again because you're a loser.

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

LOL

And you would quote him if he actually said what you claim, just as I did when you said I made a post without including evidence to support my claims.

But you can't quote him saying what you claimed since he never actually said it. So you send others on a wild goose chase instead.

Your ignorance is always entertaining.

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

LOL

Spits the moron who got caught lying again.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I always get a kick out of your temper tantrums.

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

By "temper tantrum," you mean laughing at you for getting caught telling a lie.

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

You whining and crying about a quote that has already been posted isn’t proving anything, except that you are a lazy, whiny little punk.:banana:

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

You whining and crying about a quote that has already been posted isn’t proving anything, except that you are a lazy, whiny little punk.:banana:

Aww, you poor thing. You just can't stop lying.

Of course no such quote exists anywhere on the Internet since Fauci never said what you falsely attributed to him.

That's why your response to challenges to prove your claim are the equivalent of, you go find it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Of course no such quote exists anywhere on the Internet since Fauci never said what you falsely attributed to him.

That's why your response to challenges to prove your claim are the equivalent of, you go find it.

Try stomping your feet while you cry.

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Try stomping your feet while you cry.

LOL

I like how you conflate laughing at you again for getting caught lying again with anger and crying.

If Pedo Joe builds the wall, will Dimwingers call him racist?

Forum List

Back