Breaking news... Biden to continue building the wall..

Is Mexico going to pay for it since Biden is doing it?
Actually just as Fauci authorized (through the EcoHealth Alliance’s research of bat-based coronaviruses in China was funded by a $3.7 million grant in 2014 from a branch of the NIH, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, according to the Wall Street Journal.)
Mexico is aiding USA expenses by now rounding up illegals that would have been the EXPENSES of the USA...again all because
Biden encouraged illegals (In the Democrat Presidential debate Biden said :
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,
all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are,
we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

Mexico Plans Massive ‘Crackdown’ On Illegal Immigration After Crisis Erupts Under Biden​

So Unlike you and others my above substantiation proves that ultimately the WALLs expenses are being subsidized by the
reducing border expenses indirectly as Fauci did in funding COVID!

Liar, the Wuhan lab did not receive $3.7 million.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Funny how you ignore links documenting something, and think just posting "Nuh-uh" proves something.

Moron.

LOL

This isn't the first time the lie about the Wuhan lab was given $3.7 million was posted. But I can believe you're stupid enough to think a link should be given every single time another one of you whack-a-moles brings it up. :cuckoo:

The Wuhan lab didn't get $3.7 million. They got $600,000
When the virus first broke out, the Wuhan Institute had reportedly been testing coronaviruses in bats with $600,000 of US funding routed via the nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance.​
Do you ever stop lying, gramps?​

Making an ass of you is just too easy. :abgg2q.jpg:

I'll take the WSJ over the NY Post anytime, Dumbass.

But let's run with your numbers..............$600,000 to fund the China Flu. Fauci still lied under oath.

:oops8:

Shit-streak, I linked the NYPost because it's a rightwing rag and I was showing it to a rightwing nut expecting he trusts rightwing news.

As far as Fauci, I'm not familiar with what he said concerning that $600K. Care to post it?

Actually just as Fauci authorized (through the EcoHealth Alliance’s research of bat-based coronaviruses in China was funded by a $3.7 million grant in 2014 from a branch of the NIH, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, according to the Wall Street Journal.)
Mexico is aiding USA expenses by now rounding up illegals that would have been the EXPENSES of the USA...again all because
we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

Mexico Plans Massive ‘Crackdown’ On Illegal Immigration After Crisis Erupts Under Biden​

So Unlike you and others my above substantiation proves that ultimately the WALLs expenses are being subsidized by the

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Funny how you ignore links documenting something, and think just posting "Nuh-uh" proves something.

Moron.

LOL

This isn't the first time the lie about the Wuhan lab was given $3.7 million was posted. But I can believe you're stupid enough to think a link should be given every single time another one of you whack-a-moles brings it up. :cuckoo:

When the virus first broke out, the Wuhan Institute had reportedly been testing coronaviruses in bats with $600,000 of US funding routed via the nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance.​

But let's run with your numbers..............$600,000 to fund the China Flu. Fauci still lied under oath.

Shit-streak, I linked the NYPost because it's a rightwing rag and I was showing it to a rightwing nut expecting he trusts rightwing news.

As far as Fauci, I'm not familiar with what he said concerning that $600K. Care to post it?

Fauci the media whore denied we funded Wuhan. Your link proves he lied under oath.

Moron.

LOL

Fauci the media whore denied we funded Wuhan. Your link proves he lied under oath.

So? Care to post it?

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

So he should be fired and prosecuted.

It has already been posted. There is a thread on page one. Go find it yourself, I'm not your secratary.

This is where you usually try to claim victory.:auiqs.jpg:

Watching the news moments ago announcing Biden will resume building a border wall in Del Rio Tx...that will be done in about 6 to 8 months.
Hmmm... Now that the month of April saw nearly Numbers are up across the board, agents claimed, noting that over 171,000 migrants were picked up along the southern border in March – "the highest monthly total since 2006."
Damn, democrats must be as furious at Biden as they were at Trump. What time do the mass protests start today?

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

It has already been posted. There is a thread on page one. Go find it yourself, I'm not your secratary.

Nah, if you can't post it, I figure you're just full of shit.

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

Nah, if you can't post it, I figure you're just full of shit.

Your ignorance is always entertaining.

Watching the news moments ago announcing Biden will resume building a border wall in Del Rio Tx...that will be done in about 6 to 8 months.
Hmmm... Now that the month of April saw nearly Numbers are up across the board, agents claimed, noting that over 171,000 migrants were picked up along the southern border in March – "the highest monthly total since 2006."
Damn, democrats must be as furious at Biden as they were at Trump. What time do the mass protests start today?
Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 1.22.59 PM.png

Another SUCKKKER!

Moron.

LOL

Both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Post are owned by Rupert Murdoch, FuckBoi. Murdoch has done much to destroy the credibility of the WSJ. No Murdoch owned media outlet is reliable.

As for your lie of $600,000 to "fund the China Flu", there is no such thing as the "China Flu". The money the US spent in Wuhan saved lives all over the world, and enabled the world to access the covid19 DNA, and inject it into the corona virus vaccines that have been in development since the SARS outbreaks in 2003.

The work on corona virus vaccines that have been going on in connection with the lab in Wuhan are what will ultimately save the world from, not only this virus, but future corona virus pandemics. So of course and idiot FuckBoi such as yourself is opposed to the USA funding such research.

Keep proving how ignorant, inept and just plain stupid you are, little sheep.

Loyal to the lies is EVERYTHING in Trumplandia.

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

No, FuckBoi. This is where YOU try to claim victory. Right after your lies have been thoroughly debunked.

Regurgitating Republican lies isn't really working for you is, it, FuckBoi! Well you get points for persistence, but then you all those gains for being wrong all of the time.

Moron.

LOL

Both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Post are owned by Rupert Murdoch, FuckBoi. Murdoch has done much to destroy the credibility of the WSJ. No Murdoch owned media outlet is reliable.

As for your lie of $600,000 to "fund the China Flu", there is no such thing as the "China Flu". The money the US spent in Wuhan saved lives all over the world, and enabled the world to access the covid19 DNA, and inject it into the corona virus vaccines that have been in development since the SARS outbreaks in 2003.

The work on corona virus vaccines that have been going on in connection with the lab in Wuhan are what will ultimately save the world from, not only this virus, but future corona virus pandemics. So of course and idiot FuckBoi such as yourself is opposed to the USA funding such research.

Keep proving how ignorant, inept and just plain stupid you are, little sheep.

Loyal to the lies is EVERYTHING in Trumplandia.

At least you admit Fauci funded the Wuhan lab that unleashed the China Flu on the world. The rest of your post is your usual uncoherent lies.

Moron.

LOL

So? Care to post it?

No, FuckBoi. This is where YOU try to claim victory. Right after your lies have been thoroughly debunked.

Regurgitating Republican lies isn't really working for you is, it, FuckBoi! Well you get points for persistence, but then you all those gains for being wrong all of the time.

What lie? Fauci denied under oath they funded the Wuhan lab. Documentation from the govt proves they did.

Your lies are starting to pile up early today.

Forum List

Back