BREAKING: New York adds 12,000 Deaths from Cuomo Time in Office

You are nothing to me but a right wing vermin cockroach.
I am not bitter no angry . I am in my element when you sanctamonious condescending hypicrits have to back out and slink into you burrows.
Keep going wanker.
LOL

Keep telling yourself that. Have a nice life. I hope you find ways to be less bitter in life.

They are up to 43000 deaths now, without the deaths he's had fudged...

Well, we know the CDC has been fudging numbers in Florida...
The CDC made 1 mistake, and combined Florida weekend numbers in to one day, instead of two, for one weekend of all of Florida's covid counts for the past 70 weeks of collecting them..... :rolleyes-41:

That's not fudging silly one...

That's Trumpers making a mountain, out of a mole hill.... Faux outrage.

Like I said, still less than California or New York.

so less then Cali and NY....what's your point?

Like I said, still less than California or New York.
Of course it's less... Covid began in California on the west coast, and began in New York Metro on the east coast..... Before the rest of the country and before the epidemic hit Florida.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul (D-NY) acknowledged Wednesday that an additional 12,000 COVID-19 deaths occurred during the Cuomo administration than were previously reported by the state.

The update brings New York’s COVID-19 total death toll from 43,400 to 55,400, an increase of more than 25% since Monday’s data, according to the Associated Press. Former Governor Andrew Cuomo, who stepped down Monday, had been criticized for his lack of transparency on the state’s COVID-19 deaths and his pandemic-era policies.

As a Conservative, I hate to say it, but I told ya so.

New York has been covering up their deaths the entire time. Conservatives have said this throughout. And even with so much manipulation and corruption, NY still has the most deaths in the country.

I think we need more investigations here.
Progs are most likely moving on to massive forced Vaxxes. Just from living osmosis it it easier if not to see their agendas in front of you. to at least pinpoint their direction. Its the stage. This giant stage that tells the world they are so important for us. There is a reason that many do not leave the political arena for a half century or so.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul (D-NY) acknowledged Wednesday that an additional 12,000 COVID-19 deaths occurred during the Cuomo administration than were previously reported by the state.

The update brings New York’s COVID-19 total death toll from 43,400 to 55,400, an increase of more than 25% since Monday’s data, according to the Associated Press. Former Governor Andrew Cuomo, who stepped down Monday, had been criticized for his lack of transparency on the state’s COVID-19 deaths and his pandemic-era policies.

New York has been covering up their deaths the entire time. Conservatives have said this throughout. And even with so much manipulation and corruption, NY still has the most deaths in the country.

If Cuomo were a Republican he would have been run out of office long before now.

Andrew Cuomo is the most prolific serial killer in world history. By the way, the woman who revealed this, the new governor and Cuomo's former #2, was right by his side the whole time.

Wow. An increase in Covid by 25% in just one week since last Monday in a Blue State! One of the BLUIST! And yet they have the nerve to sling arrows at one or two red states and after getting infected by countless secret illegals smuggled in by the Fed dripping with germs.

so less then Cali and NY....what's your point?
My point is the linked article, was talking about Florida having 30,000 deaths by march 2021 but Florida was fudging numbers and they estimate that they had about 5000 more deaths than the 30k back through March 2021..... Now FL through Aug 15th is claiming 43000, (13000 more deaths just since March) which is likely 48,000 to 50,000 if the fudging numbers were in the count.

I never was ever comparing FL to Calif and new York....y'all through that in there.... I initially responded to this thread, by stating that DeSantis is fudging his covid numbers as well....

Last edited:
My point is the linked article, was talking about Florida having 30,000 deaths by march 2020 but Florida was fudging numbers and they estimate that they had about 5000 more deaths than the 30k back through March 2021..... Now FL through Aug 15th is claiming 43000, (13000 more deaths just since March) which is likely 48,000 to 50,000 if the fudging numbers were in the count.

I never was ever comparing FL to Calif and new York....y'all through that in there.... I initially responded to this thread, by stating that DeSantis is fudging his covid numbers as well....
isn’t it hard to say since the CDC has been caught intentionally fudging FL numbers?

isn’t it hard to say since the CDC has been caught intentionally fudging FL numbers?

Please spare us from the snowflake drama queen act! :)

The CDC made a mistake, according to Florida, of taking the two days over the weekend counts and combined them on one day..... That's their only mistake.... One mistake out of the last year and a half, of reporting covid cases ....the past 500 + days of reporting... :rolleyes-41:
And the CDC corrected it.

The CDC made a mistake, according to Florida, of taking the two days over the weekend counts and combined them on one day..... That's their only mistake.... One mistake out of the last year and a half, of reporting covid cases ....the past 500 + days of reporting... :rolleyes-41:
hard to trust them from fudging the numbers

nobody, even our allies don’t trust xiden and the dems

But Vaccines! But....they are democrats! But the virus knows better....it doesn't attack democrats! But.....but....

Yeah....well they didn't make a mistake with NY.... those death certificates all had to go to the CDC and its no surprise that the politically altered and biased agency hid them....there's no way around it....and there's no way the CDC did not know about those deaths.

JO

Governor Andrew Cuomo murdered over 50,000 (FIFTY THOUSAND) ELDERLY Americans ... and successfully covered up 12,000 of them, despite misreporting and trying to hide thousands more from the federal government....making Cuomo the largest Mass Murderer in US history.

There is no question that he knew exactly what he was doing and what he had done. This proves it....now more than ever....and has shown absolutely zero remorse.

This SOB should get the death penalty, at least prison for the rest of his life with no chance of parole.

Forum List

Back