Breaking New Trump tweet

Seriously, carpet nukes just N. of the "demilitarized" zone are an option. Conventional would be my preference.

Then you send the boys in with radios and laser pointers. ;)

Nukes that close to Seoul? A good wind would make the place look like Chernobyl
Maybe a North Korea nuke would look good in your nieborhood? Is that what you want?

Seriously, carpet nukes just N. of the "demilitarized" zone are an option. Conventional would be my preference.

Nukes that close to Seoul? A good wind would make the place look like Chernobyl
Maybe a North Korea nuke would look good in your nieborhood? Is that what you want?

Not something that would happen.

Tbh, with how Sodom-ish SF is doing, would I really care if NK nuked them? Probably not.

stupid bitch Republicans cant get past suicide bombs and maniac bus drivers running over people, and they want to start a NUCLEAR WAR ?

What war? We could take out nk in a skinny minute.
brillant .. :haha:

Nuclear wars are winnable, like WWII, when you're the only one with a bomb. Just like gun fights.

Trump on the Puerto Rico disaster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,""WATCH THIS DRIVE""
Tell me exactly what he has done wrong? Tell me. We will take notes on tropical storm Sandy. Good luck!

If President Kennedy had acted this way during the Cuban missile crisis, we would all be dead.

stupid bitch Republicans cant get past suicide bombs and maniac bus drivers running over people, and they want to start a NUCLEAR WAR ?

Nuclear wars are winnable, like WWII, when you're the only one with a bomb. Just like gun fights.

How many South Koreans and Japanese will dies from the fallout?

What about our troops stationed in South Korea?
How many will die in the United States if nk nukes us? Also from the fallout? Sorry, he has stated that he wants to nuke us. It's time to tell him he can't.

Wow. Republicans now openly calling to reignite the Korean war. After Trump's election my money was on Iran, but looks like the first war Trump wants to start is with NK. Go figure.
Far rightwing Republican chicken hawks never found war they aren't ready to run naked into.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

How many South Koreans and Japanese will dies from the fallout?

What about our troops stationed in South Korea?
How many will die in the United States if nk nukes us? Also from the fallout? Sorry, he has stated that he wants to nuke us. It's time to tell him he can't.

Why are you asking me that? I was responding to the idiotic idea of killing Koreans and Americans by using nukes against conventional forces.

Tell me exactly what he has done wrong? Tell me. We will take notes on tropical storm Sandy. Good luck!
The man IS NOT a leader NOT Presidential A divider,,,,a blabbermouth

DLFyWdIX0AAChvz.jpg

World War 3, here we come...
for those who don't know, "Rocket Man" is Trump's nickname for Kim Jong Un.

It's possible Trump is a bit better and wiser at negotiations than you could ever hope to be.......

After all, we're here because of the Ass-Kisser Apologizer in Chief who grinned his way through 8 years

We are not talking about Obama. Try and keep up!

He is wasting his time.

We need to end all trade with China immediately and completely, until the Korean Peninsula is united under a constitutional government.

Also, fund Japan's military rebuild.
You do know the American economy wouid collapse if we stopped all trade with China, right? Actually, the global economy would collapse.

He is wasting his time.

We need to end all trade with China immediately and completely, until the Korean Peninsula is united under a constitutional government.

You do know the American economy wouid collapse if we stopped all trade with China, right? Actually, the global economy would collapse.

if by "American" you mean "Chinese", then yes

Admiral Obama could put Trump in his back pocket in everything except money

He is wasting his time.

if by "American" you mean "Chinese", then yes
Both economies would collapse. That's a fact whether you like it or not.

Admiral Obama could put Trump in his back pocket in everything except money

Obama was a clueless, unqualified, divisive, know-nothing, who could read a teleprompter. Oh, and he had dark skin, so he claimed to be black, even though his mother was white, and so he got elected. Every criticism of him was seen as racist, and that is why he was reelected.

We "negotiated" with those idiots for decades and where are we now? They have nothing to "negotiate" with.

Stand down or get knocked down.

/negotiations

So you're ready to start the nuclear war now?

Football teams rush the passer for a reason. Sacks are nice, but the main reason
is to force the QB to throw the ball when the defense wants him to
throw it, not when he wants to throw it.

You want to negotiate with these people so they can have the time
to become a credible Nuke Power, or do we want to him them now,
when we hold all the aces?

There is no negotiating with this guy. It's either he sustains all the damage
or we and him suffer mutual damage.

Which one do you want dipshit?

That is exactly what the purpose of my question was. Are we ready to force him to set off the war right now, instead of a later date, or would it be worthwhile to try a couple other things first? Considering Kim's ego, and Trump's, our current rout is doing everything possible to make him start a nuclear war as soon as possible. I'm pretty sure the country doesn't want to start a nuclear war this week. I know I don't want to.

How long do you want to wait? Until he has missiles that can reach our
shores in force?

Nobody has done anything about those maniacs for 30 years. Now we're down to one viable option and only one viable option.

This is why the Chinese are trying to actually help us. They believe we
will nuke his ass. No reason not to let up on the Chinese.

The Chinese probably realize they have only two options to stop a war.
Undermine, fatass and remove him from power or get him out of the
way and unify the North and South.

Forum List

Back