Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

maybe it was yours, D'OH
That's it? That's the sum total of your answer? :lol:

Y'all violent

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

There will be radical violent Democrats showing up to possibly harm them. But i'm very confident SEALS will handle it. I ain't skerd.
So you will be there for Milo's speech? Or by saying "I ain't skerd" you mean you'll be safe at home, far away?
If the Seals are there it will be the safest place in the world for decent, law abiding people.

Navy-SEALs-In-Action.jpg

Maybe Bill Ayers will lead the antifa protest!

I can dream!

Though his MO is generally to get young, stupid students to bleed in his place...

screen%20shot%202015-06-18%20at%2010.58.46%20am.png

do you think the antifa bullies will cry? I say yes.
I think they're already crying.

Crying the loudest and chief among them are the Berkeley admin pussies who are wringing their hands and sobbing in their offices, trying to find a way to leave town, as we speak.

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

There will be radical violent Democrats showing up to possibly harm them. But i'm very confident SEALS will handle it. I ain't skerd.
So you will be there for Milo's speech? Or by saying "I ain't skerd" you mean you'll be safe at home, far away?
so still no answer to my question eh?
Hun, maybe if you actually POSE a question, eh?
I did. you didn't answer.
Why don't you just repeat the question so the rest of us don't have to search through 15 pages of post to find it?

Why don't you just repeat the question so the rest of us don't have to search through 15 pages of post to find it?
cause it's so hard to use the search tool I know you libs have issues with technology.

post #73.

cause it's so hard to use the search tool I know you libs have issues with technology.

post #73.
In other words, you are afraid to post the question again. Was it a stupid question or what?

Let me ask a question. Which SEAL TEAM will be deployed to Berkley?

post #73.
In other words, you are afraid to post the question again. Was it a stupid question or what?

Let me ask a question. Which SEAL TEAM will be deployed to Berkley?
so you're too fking lazy to go to post #73? is that what you're telling the class? I infact did repost it, twice, but I stopped posting it at #73. so feel free to read it or shut the fk up.

Milo Yiannopoulos: 'Rumors' that UC-Berkeley's Free Speech Week may not happen are 'fake news' - The College Fix

Fake news abounds, and Berkeley are doing what they do..which is to engage the mob, while claiming that the security risk is *too great* for them to handle. They can justify charging more, and providing fewer seats, to the hated speakers that way.

“... Yiannopoulos said he would be providing security for the events.

“Our efforts are moving ahead at full speed to put together the best free speech event Berkeley has ever seen. I am sparing no expense, including a 16-man Navy SEAL security detail for me and our speakers,” he said."

Milo Yiannopoulos

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount

Yeah maybe the goons can freak out and murder some unsuspecting unarmed students too. You'd like that wouldn't you?
there will be literally no aggression from the seals. so you ain't got to worry your head off going there tonight

Why would I go to one of Milo's performances? California is a long way from East Texas.

The OP wishes they would go rouge and murder innocent students across campus.

Milo Yiannopoulos: 'Rumors' that UC-Berkeley's Free Speech Week may not happen are 'fake news' - The College Fix

Fake news abounds, and Berkeley are doing what they do..which is to engage the mob, while claiming that the security risk is *too great* for them to handle. They can justify charging more, and providing fewer seats, to the hated speakers that way.

“... Yiannopoulos said he would be providing security for the events.

“Our efforts are moving ahead at full speed to put together the best free speech event Berkeley has ever seen. I am sparing no expense, including a 16-man Navy SEAL security detail for me and our speakers,” he said."

Milo Yiannopoulos
oh stop it now. don't you know that Navy Seals can't do that? just ask all the losers in here. someone maybe should tell the navy seals eh?

Last edited:
Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount

Yeah maybe the goons can freak out and murder some unsuspecting unarmed students too. You'd like that wouldn't you?
there will be literally no aggression from the seals. so you ain't got to worry your head off going there tonight

Why would I go to one of Milo's performances? California is a long way from East Texas.

why would I know that answer?

images

images

images

Victory!
images

why would I know that answer?

That wasn't you who said: "...so you ain't got to worry your head off going there tonight"

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

Suuuuure, sweetie. But, of course, you can't point out when that happened.....:lol:

once a nave seal always a seal right? you don't think retired Navy seals don't work?

Hiring some Navy SEALS to watch your back, is a very wise thing to do. Radicalized Democrats are very dangerous people. Let's see em try and fluck with some SEALS.
Funny how they think Navy SEALS are for hire. Trumpanzees think everything boils down to money.......look at their orange cheeto for example.
fk dude, talk to the navy seals.
I know quite a few....and a few retired SEALS too......you are certainly being made of fool of with this story. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok, then do they call themselves seals? Navy Seals? do they consider themselves still part of seal teams? hmmmmm?
That was like pulling teeth and yes, it was a stupid question.
SEAL TEAM followed by a number is an official designation for an active duty SEAL unit. No former NAVY SEAL would call themselves a Navy SEAL if they were not an active duty SEAL. No, they do not consider themselves part of a SEAL Team after they leave the service for any reason or have their names removed from a SEAL TEAMS roll of active members of the Team. They consider themselves former members and will always make it clear that they are not an active member of a Team.

That's it? That's the sum total of your answer? :lol:

Y'all violent

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

If the Seals are there it will be the safest place in the world for decent, law abiding people.

Navy-SEALs-In-Action.jpg

SEALS, not Seals. And the Navy won't waste their SEAL teams' time playing security for some private citizen in the States. That's not what our military or our Elite Special Forces are to be wasted on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back