Breaking: Mueller report has been released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mueller will be found a few years later in a log cabin with James Comey, John Podesta, and Hillary Clinton all having drank Jim Jones Koolaide distraught over their failure to successfully complete their COUP.

And for people who are paying attention again this was timed for the news cycle and to counteract the good news that Obama’s love child, ISIS has been defeated. Another Trunp promise made and promise kept.

Last edited:
Now when will the AG release it and how much will be released? Because we are in the Presidential election cycle this thing will be cherry picked apart by both sides and used to push their political narrative until Election Day 2020 the idiocy has just begun.

Mueller will be found a few years later in a log cabin with James Comey, John Podesta, and Hillary Clinton all having drank Jim Jones Koolaide distraught over their failure to successfully complete their COUP.
When there is that much smoke...youd be stupid not to investigate. It was the right thing to do, even if there were bumps and the method wasnt perfect. Oversight is important even when it's your guys being challenged.

Unfortunately, I suspect that Trump made sure Barr would "do the right thing" and not release the report to the nosy American public and the Democrats in particular.
I don't think we'll see it. Maybe the conclusion. But not any of the particulars.

We are finally at the very beginning of the investigations.

Unfortunately, I suspect that Trump made sure Barr would "do the right thing" and not release the report to the nosy American public and the Democrats in particular.
I don't think we'll see it. Maybe the conclusion. But not any of the particulars.
Nosy American public? Nosy?

Nosy American public? Nosy?
Speaking from Trump's perspective.

The only smoke was coming from Obama’s mouth due to too much friction from felating Putin’s Cock begging Putin to help him save his legacy.

This originated with Obama and Clinton, and it will end with them.

Everyone who touched that Dossier will burn in Hell, because they knew it was false, knew it was class A mudslinging purchased directly from The Kremlin, and yet, they eternally damned their souls by carrying that piece of Putin Propaganda in to the heart of our Government, an Unconstitutional FISA Court designed to fight Terrorism and they Detonated it.

Liars are ensnared by the very traps they lay for others. And this is why half of Mueller’s team is under criminal investigation and had to be fired and why all the hand chosen political sycophants Obama inserted in to the FBI and DOJ are also under criminal investigation 27 of them in total. Most fired, demoted, forced to resign and under investigation.

There is your Collusion. There are your Russian Moles.

Obama again weaponized our Government against his political enemies!

He needs to pay for his Treason!
When there is that much smoke...youd be stupid not to investigate. It was the right thing to do, even if there were bumps and the method wasnt perfect. Oversight is important even when it's your guys being challenged.

If the report is benign it won’t be released. Basically if the report says no collusion it will not be released IMO.

No word on its contents yet.
I suggest we all raise a glass of good Scotch together and then take a chill pill. It's gonna take USAG Barr some time to review and summarize it for congress. Then the real fun begins!!
If the report is benign it won’t be released. Basically if the report says no collusion it will not be released IMO.
I disagree. Given the frenzy something more than "everything's cool" will need to be released to the public.

No word on its contents yet.
I suggest we all raise a glass of good Scotch together and then take a chill pill. It's gonna take USAG Barr some time to review and summarize it for congress. Then the real fun begins!!
I disagree. Given the frenzy something more than "everything's cool" will need to be released to the public.

I dont believe it legally can. If it finds out that Trump likes to watch Russian ballet while sipping Tab that cannot be released because it exposes something personal about a person that had nothing to do with the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back