Breaking: Melania blasts Trump policy: I "hate" to see immigrant children separated from parents

2ce5h5.jpg

I doubt Trump enjoys it. From what I read he's been all over the map concerning replacing DACA so I'm guessing he tried this tactic to get congress off its ass and fund the wall. Will see how long he sticks with it. I don't see it going past August and affecting the midterms.

The solution is to stop trying to smuggle children into this country and swiftly deport those that try. Not all these children belong to the purported parents. They are being trafficked.

Immediate deportations will stop this. If you have a child with you, immediate return.

Nobody wants to see children separated from their parents.
Unfortunately illegals dont seem to mind it.
No. You don’t mind. You voted in the people who created this NEW policy, you supported it, and when it started to backfire the people who put it in p,ace blame everyone but themselves.

No. You don’t mind. You voted in the people who created this NEW policy, you supported it, and when it started to backfire the people who put it in p,ace blame everyone but themselves.

It's not new.

It's not new.
The policy that decided how it was going to be implemented is new and is based on a rather narrow court ruling. If you support it at least have the cajoles to own it instead of blaming prior admistrations.

Am I supposed to feel bad about illegal aliens coming into our country and getting separated from their children? Because if I am, I must be a bad person. Good parents wouldn’t put their children in that situation

Period. Donald Trump isn’t to blame, their parents are.

"Trump is using the grief, tears, and pain of these kids as mortar to build his wall, and extort a bill to his liking in Congress. And by accepting the President’s many falsehoods about what is required to end this policy, the GOP in Congress has become the party of lies." - Shifty Adam Schiff

Am I supposed to feel bad about illegal aliens coming into our country and getting separated from their children? Because if I am, I must be a bad person. Good parents wouldn’t put their children in that situation

Period. Donald Trump isn’t to blame, their parents are.
Some of them are removing their children from far worse situations. That makes them bad parents?

Forum List

Back