BREAKING: Mayor Brandon Johnson ends the use of ShotSpotter in Chicago.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Why? Too many minorities get busted.

Of course, most of the shootings in Chicago are by minorities. AKA chocolate people (to quote Mayor Adams of NYC).

But ...

BREAKING: Mayor Brandon Johnson ends the use of ShotSpotter in Chicago.

ShotSpotter is a high-tech system that alerts and directs cops when gunshots are fired in Chicago. Critics say it targets minorities.

The contract expires on Friday, but Mayor Johnson is keeping it until after the DNC Convention in the summer.​

Of course, most of the shootings in Chicago are by minorities. AKA chocolate people (to quote Mayor Adams of NYC).

But ...

BREAKING: Mayor Brandon Johnson ends the use of ShotSpotter in Chicago.​
ShotSpotter is a high-tech system that alerts and directs cops when gunshots are fired in Chicago. Critics say it targets minorities.​
The contract expires on Friday, but Mayor Johnson is keeping it until after the DNC Convention in the summer.​

Who knows? Maybe random gunfire is so common in that shthole city, they don't have the manpower to respond to all of it, unless somebody complains. I figure it is like Fallujah, and gunfire commonplace, often ignored, if no blood, no bodies, so not worth calling in the troops.

I heard they have that here, I emptied a gun into some dirt on New Years. No cops came.

Meh, I need to clean and oil and reload that thing. Not feelin' it.

I got plans, anyway..hehehehe.

But ...

ShotSpotter is a high-tech system that alerts and directs cops when gunshots are fired in Chicago. Critics say it targets minorities.​

Yep. All those Democrats firing guns off illegally is a problem. Voting Democrat should be a reason to prevent gun sales to an individual same as having a violent felony criminal record.

Who knows? Maybe random gunfire is so common in that shthole city, they don't have the manpower to respond to all of it, unless somebody complains. I figure it is like Fallujah, and gunfire commonplace, often ignored, if no blood, no bodies, so not worth calling in the troops.
maybe a lot of false alarms, backfires, fireworks and such? such things cause responders to ignore or disable those inputs.

something about calling "wolf?"

But ...

How the hell can it target minorities?

You have to hand it to some people. They make stupid seem intelligent. There is no way that this tech is targeting minorities. It is only doing what it was designed to do which is report gunfire. I am unaware of any way the system could tell minority gun fire from any other.

It does not really matter what they do or not do in Chicago nowadays.

That once great hub of American railroads is now a hopeless place.

How ironic!

Many years ago certain folks from the South moved to Chicago for a better life.

Probably some current residents would be better off returning to the South.

You have to hand it to some people. They make stupid seem intelligent. There is no way that this tech is targeting minorities. It is only doing what it was designed to do which is report gunfire. I am unaware of any way the system could tell minority gun fire from any other.

Ask SupaBadBreath and IM2Stupid.

Apparently Johnson ran on ending shotspotter, so this is what the community wants, let them live with the consequences.
Anyway the money saved can be used to take care of the illegals.

pogo.jpg

But ...

Chicago is literally a war zone. Used to be confined to mostly the south but now it is not really safe anywhere in the city. I don't know when the voters will wise up to the fact that Progressive policies are nothing but a pile of crap.

Critics say it targets minorities?

Well when minorities are doing most of the shootings no one should be surprised when they get in trouble for it. If blacks don't want to get in trouble then they shouldn't break the law.

Is it racist when it's true?

Forum List

Back