BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

Huge difference between a leak of an email (not a crime) and a felony.

Hacking someone is illegal. All campaign long all I heard from Trump supporters was that how the information got out didn't matter as long as it exposed corruption. Now Trump supporters are crying foul. End of story.
Nobody ever said that the hackers shouldn't go to jail, nimrod.

Did you not just read the post I responded to? He said the Tax returns were a crime and the hacks weren't.
You were the only one talking about hacking.

He was talking about leaking.

The emails wren't leaked, they were hacked. Jesus Christ please tell me you aren't still denying that. Trump himself said they were hacked by Russia. So is Trump a liar?
You know by now that Rump lies about everything and anything

Hacking someone is illegal. All campaign long all I heard from Trump supporters was that how the information got out didn't matter as long as it exposed corruption. Now Trump supporters are crying foul. End of story.

Did you not just read the post I responded to? He said the Tax returns were a crime and the hacks weren't.

The emails wren't leaked, they were hacked. Jesus Christ please tell me you aren't still denying that. Trump himself said they were hacked by Russia. So is Trump a liar?
On servers that were not secured? What was found that was so damaging to hillary?

Have a list of stuff?

What?

How is it legal to get another person's tax returns? If someone had gotten their hands on Obama's personal documents, such as school records, they would face charges.
No! Don't even think about that! For YEARS Trump's agents tried to get the birth certificate. Your suggestion is that they were breaking the law and we all know the last thing Donald Trump wants to do is skirt the law!

Oh I know he lies, but his followers are stuck in a hard place. Russia either hacked the DNC like Trump said they did, or his supporters have to admit Trump lied.

Oh I know he lies, but his followers are stuck in a hard place. Russia either hacked the DNC like Trump said they did, or his supporters have to admit Trump lied.
So you have proof russians altered the elections?

What is your proof?

Fucking liar.

Actually the Obama intelligence officials told Trump that Russia hacked the DNC. Turns out they hired a couple of Pakistani IT guys and they stole them blind.

On servers that were not secured? What was found that was so damaging to hillary?

Have a list of stuff?

What?

It doesn't fucking matter. If you leave a bicycle on your front porch and someone walks up and steals it even though it wasn't locked up, it's still theft.

So is Trump a liar or did Russia hack the DNC? End of story.

Leaks were good all campaign long for Trump and his followers, now the worm turns and leaks are the worst thing to ever happen to this country. It's fucking pathetic. It's absolutely why I hate political parties, it gives rise to people ignoring their morals as long it fits their political agenda. Either you believe the Ends justify the means... or you believe doing something wrong to expose corruption is wrong, regardless of what political party does it.

If you change your view based on if it hurts or helps your political party and it's people, then you are nothing but a piece of shit hack job.

I highly doubt this is true especially when anyone within the IRS playing a part in it would not get the free pass those in the IRS who targetd conservatives in the previous administration did.
Conservatives were targeted about the same as liberals were. It time to cut the BS
That BS claim has been debunked many times if you want to cut the BS start with that.

So leaks are good only when it hurts your political opponent. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ALL evidence says that the leak was an inside job, thus it falls under the whistleblower regs. NOT a crime.

So leaks are good only when it hurts your political opponent. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ALL evidence syas that the leak was an inside job, thus it falls under the whistleblower regs. NOT a crime.

ALL evidence? You've seen ALL the evidence that ALL the people in Washington have seen that say Russia did the hack? GTFO... only ONE Senator out of 100 came out and said he doesn't think it was Russia. Not a single person in Trump's staff said it wasn't the Russians. Seriously, that could be one of the dumbest statements you've ever made on here.

Someone in the IRS must have leaked them specifically to her. Probably a fan of hers that wants to see her get the credit. Hopefully Trump gets his lawyers going on this right away.

Actually, if she releases them that is DOJ fodder.
why

It is a felony for her to possess his tax returns.

No. She is protected as a journalist. She has special rights that you and I do not have.

ALL evidence syas that the leak was an inside job, thus it falls under the whistleblower regs. NOT a crime.

ALL evidence? You've seen ALL the evidence that ALL the people in Washington have seen that say Russia did the hack? GTFO... only ONE Senator out of 100 came out and said he doesn't think it was Russia. Not a single person in Trump's staff said it wasn't the Russians. Seriously, that could be one of the dumbest statements you've ever made on here.

Podesta was hacked. She was leaked,, and weiners were part of a criminal investigation that had them all as well.

Someone in the IRS must have leaked them specifically to her. Probably a fan of hers that wants to see her get the credit. Hopefully Trump gets his lawyers going on this right away.

why

not really, in fact only if she stole them herself
You're an attorney?

why

No. She is protected as a journalist. She has special rights that you and I do not have.

Really? Show us the law that protects her.

Podesta was hacked. She was leaked,, and weiners were part of a criminal investigation that had them all as well.

I'm talking about the DNC. I didn't even say anything about Clinton's sever.

Forum List

Back