BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

the tax returns on Maddow tonight are 2005 tax returns and Trump reports 150 million in income.

I'll tell ya, I despise the American left more each day. I've been voting since Carter, and I've never seen anything close to what has happened in this country since the election.
These people are dispicable pathetic human beings.
Its was OK to attack Obama and his family since day one, but never say anything about Trump?

At least we were not in the streets by the tens of thousands practically every fucking weekend raising hell and acting like any moment riots would break out.

I'll tell ya, I despise the American left more each day. I've been voting since Carter, and I've never seen anything close to what has happened in this country since the election.
These people are dispicable pathetic human beings.
Its was OK to attack Obama and his family since day one, but never say anything about Trump?

At least we were not in the streets by the tens of thousands practically every fucking weekend raising hell and acting like any moment riots would break out.
What does that have to do with the Republican treatment of Obama? Treatment that you are now beginning to get back with the Liar in Chief

So leaks are good only when it hurts your political opponent. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Huge difference between a leak of an email (not a crime) and a felony.

Hacking someone is illegal. All campaign long all I heard from Trump supporters was that how the information got out didn't matter as long as it exposed corruption. Now Trump supporters are crying foul. End of story.
Nobody ever said that the hackers shouldn't go to jail, nimrod.

The funny thing about Trump's "personal" tax returns is that they will likely show nothing. His wealth is hidden in corporations and trusts.

White House statement about Maddow...

C662nh6W0AEn_yO.jpg

So leaks are good only when it hurts your political opponent. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hacking someone is illegal. All campaign long all I heard from Trump supporters was that how the information got out didn't matter as long as it exposed corruption. Now Trump supporters are crying foul. End of story.

Did you not just read the post I responded to? He said the Tax returns were a crime and the hacks weren't.

The funny thing about Trump's "personal" tax returns is that they will likely show nothing. His wealth is hidden in corporations and trusts.

Trump sure was willing to take a lot of heat for not releasing those "show nothing" tax returns.

I highly doubt this is true especially when anyone within the IRS playing a part in it would not get the free pass those in the IRS who targetd conservatives in the previous administration did.
Conservatives were targeted about the same as liberals were. It time to cut the BS

Did you not just read the post I responded to? He said the Tax returns were a crime and the hacks weren't.
You were the only one talking about hacking.

He was talking about leaking.

You were the only one talking about hacking.

He was talking about leaking.

The emails wren't leaked, they were hacked. Jesus Christ please tell me you aren't still denying that. Trump himself said they were hacked by Russia. So is Trump a liar?

I've been checking on her claims today, and I find no story about this other than her claims on Twitter.
If she has exclusive control of them you would not. We will see tomorrow.

For the most part I could care less - Trump is now the president and has done nothing illegal as far as his taxes go or there would have been charges.

Shouldn't you rephrase that:

When Trump had done stuff that was illegal, the IRS charged and fined him.

Forum List

Back