BREAKING Lin Wood: GA Officials Scrubbing Servers - Destroying Evidence - Right Now

Yeah, the Senate runoff next month.
More than a month, but just barely. Does it take more than a few minutes to update? That would be odd for a counter don't you think?
I have no idea what you're talking about, but if I did, I probably would say no, it's not odd, just because you guys have shit the bed with thirty accusations a day like this and NONE of them have panned out. See The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Yeah, the Senate runoff next month.
More than a month, but just barely. Does it take more than a few minutes to update? That would be odd for a counter don't you think?
A couple of minutes for each computer, but in Georgia there are literally thousands of systems they need to update., that might be up to 100 per day in order to finish by the next election.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but if I did, I probably would say no, it's not odd, just because you guys have shit the bed with thirty accusations a day like this and NONE of them have panned out. See The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
Again... I'm all about evidence. Right now there is not enough to mean anything. I don't know if that will change. But clearly I know more than you do about the process. Nothing wrong with that. You are free to trust me or not, as you will.

A couple of minutes for each computer, but in Georgia there are literally thousands of systems they need to update., that might be up to 100 per day in order to finish by the next election.
That's weird... People who hack the machines say they can do it in a minute. Why would it take longer for the maker?

That's weird... People who hack the machines say they can do it in a minute. Why would it take longer for the maker?
I'm assuming they need updated programs, screens etc for the upcoming senate election. Besides, these are the machines that produce the paper ballots, which they have already recounted twice.

The rats have panicked and tipped their entire hand...guilty. Criminal charges for destruction of evidence.

When I update my computer it doesn't destroy any of my stuff.
Does your computer need to be certified by the state before use? If not, totally separate issue.

I'm assuming they need updated programs, screens etc for the upcoming senate election. Besides, these are the machines that produce the paper ballots, which they have already recounted twice.
Recounting alone was dumb considering what's being questioned. It won't really do much. o.0

But... I accept your rebuttal. Well met.

Are they using Hillary's magic rags?
That was my question...SOS or Brillo?

Wow.
View attachment 423112

How dare they update software on a Sunday when nobody is using the computers...

Why would there be an update if they were just used in an election? Plus the update would decertify the machines and there is an election in January. Doing anything with those machines is suspicious.

Yes, its HIGHLY suspicious... a computer update... never happens. LOL

I truly hope you are just kind of stupid and not a smoke-blowing shill. If the latter you are involved in treason.

In that case, you'd really be pissed if you were to find out about the fake voting sites I sat up in red districts. The ballot box was a shredder. LOL

Wow.
View attachment 423112

Why would there be an update if they were just used in an election? Plus the update would decertify the machines and there is an election in January. Doing anything with those machines is suspicious.

Are you kidding? There is a lawsuit regarding the machines and they start updating?

So, this is what the justice Timothy order is probably about. However, the democrats will probably continue scrubbing...

No more BS as with Hillary. Destruction of evidence is an admission of guilt. Full sentences...

I'm sure the IT departments are shaking in their shoes.... meanwhile....states are certifying and courts are laughing.... but please keep focusing on software updates....:funnyface:

Wow.
View attachment 423112

So they used inferior or faulty product for the presidential election? There is literally no reason for any update.

Oh my goodness.

Literally there are no words to describe the dumbness of your statement.

Wow.
View attachment 423112

Again...why update servers after the election?

My guess is that the update became available after the election....

I'm liking this so much....the Rats have been caught.... and they can wipe and scrub all they want, no matter!:muahaha:

Because Patriots have all the evidence they need to prove their fraud in this election!

And it will be proven! :thup: Happy Day my friends!
There is no evidence of massive fraud in the election.

Or of scrubbing the evidence.

I'm liking this so much....the Rats have been caught.... and they can wipe and scrub all they want, no matter!:muahaha:

Because Patriots have all the evidence they need to prove their fraud in this election!

You are beginning to troll this thread.

Stop it now.

Wow.
View attachment 423112

Again...why update servers after the election?

My guess is that the update became available after the election....

Why would you need updates when the election is over?
Damn you people are dishonest!!!

Stop it now.
I am stating facts and that is not trolling.

Deal with it.

Stop it now.

Deal with it.

No

You are sounding like a broken record.

That's trolling.

I'm at a loss to understand what Trump hasn't sent in 82nd Airborne to secure the evidence

Stop it now.

Deal with it.

No

You are sounding like a broken record.

That's trolling.
No it is not.

Facts are facts whether you like them or not.

Stating facts is not trolling.

ONE MORE TIME.

there is no evidence of massive fraud in this election.

Or of any evidence scubbing.

No thread is your personal echo chamber so deal with it

Forum List

Back