BREAKING: John McCain's longtime speechwriter and confidant Mark Salter wrote Cassidy Hutchinson's new "tell-all" book on Trump, "Enough"

Tell all books about Trump by his former allies are a dime a dozen these days. Everybody wants to be rich. Nobody's buying them, don't believe the news accounts.

Last edited:
As McCain burns in hell...his hatred reaches out from the grave one last time.

I remember when mccain said Trump was not allowed to attend his funeral. Rush mentioned how sad that was...how a person who is terminal is usually making peace with things before he passes & how mccains hatred was very sad to see. Especially at this late stage of his life.

I remember when mccain said Trump was not allowed to attend his funeral. Rush mentioned how sad that was...how a person who is terminal is usually making peace with things before he passes & how mccains hatred was very sad to see. Especially at this late stage of his life.
Rush? Whining about someone else's hate? He's one that everyone should use his grave as a latrine.

Mark Salter Cassidy Hutchinson: In the making of the book “Enough,” by Cassidy Hutchinson, an unexpected collaboration unfolded between the author and her co-writer, Mark Salter, a longtime advisor to the late Senator John McCain. The book delves into Cassidy Hutchinson’s personal journey from being an ardent admirer of former President Donald Trump to her current view of him as “dangerous to our democracy.”

Mark Salter Cassidy Hutchinson “Enough” Journey

• Banned

Mark Salter Cassidy Hutchinson: In the making of the book “Enough,” by Cassidy Hutchinson, an unexpected collaboration unfolded between the author and her co-writer, Mark Salter, a longtime advisor to the late Senator John McCain. The book delves into Cassidy Hutchinson’s personal journey from being an ardent admirer of former President Donald Trump to her current view of him as “dangerous to our democracy.”

Mark Salter Cassidy Hutchinson “Enough” Journey

She knows nothing about democracy.

It sounds like she sucked Matt Gaetz off while she was still trying to climb the GOP political ladder.... before getting kicked to the curb.

Hopefully he enjoyed it and dumped a nice load in her. He deserves it.

Other than that, remind me again, what else is she good for?

adam runt.jpg

I think it's hilarious that the OP seems to think that Mark Salter/Cassidy Hutchinson is breaking news. She has discussed him in every interview that I've seen her give. So funny...

that cripple helped hatch the russia hoax and ruin trump's presidency

Fourteen of the nineteen books "written" by P01135809 were written by someone other than P01135809.

Of the remaining five, one was about the "best golf advice" he ever received, two were compilations of business and real estate advice he had received (3 books in which he just wrote down words other people spoke), one was an audio book published by his... lmao... "university," and the fifth was a collaboration - which means someone else did all the work and he just slapped his name on it above the other guy...

So...

What's the problem with Hutchinson's book?

Well what do you know? An anti-Trump McCain stooge wrote her book. This is no different than Obama having a ghostwriter fir his book when he first came on the scene out of nowhere.

Oh no. Some piece of shit dead politicians worthless fucking ass kisser write a book!?

Yeah.

Much more than you'll ever know. BTW, she has been very open about her collaboration with Mark Salter as her co-writer.

We aren't a democracy. The word democracy isn't in the Constitution.

Also: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands ...

"...room temperature piece of shit .... leaving us with kenyancare before he slipped back up satan's ass...."

And that particular poster, once again, reliably meets America's expectation ---and experience ---about the fluency and language skills of MAGA-world.
Poster 2-iron is MAGA.
MAGA is 2-iron.

MAGA appeals to that type.
It's sad. Such hurts America.

Forum List

Back