Breaking: Huma Abedin Has Disappeared

Politico reporter reports that Huma Abedin is not on Hillary's campaign plane to Florida today. She has been with Hillary constantly throughout the campaign. Where is she?

Gabriel Debenedetti‏ @gdebenedetti No sign of Huma Abedin on Clinton's campaign plane as we fly to Florida, by the way. She was on board to and from Iowa yesterday.Oct 29, 2016, 12:17 PM

Twitter

uh oh, if I were Anthony see my Weiner I'd shut down the lap top, put my underwear back on and find cover. Sounds like Huma has orders to "fix" the leak.

Won't matter where they run and how far - the ship has already taken them.

ship.jpg

The interesting thing about it is that the mainstream media apparently hopes she stays missing. I guess all the "investigative reporters" are also missing. Woodward and Bernie the Commie haven't come up with anything interesting since "Deep Throat" died.

Politico reporter reports that Huma Abedin is not on Hillary's campaign plane to Florida today. She has been with Hillary constantly throughout the campaign. Where is she?

Gabriel Debenedetti‏ @gdebenedetti No sign of Huma Abedin on Clinton's campaign plane as we fly to Florida, by the way. She was on board to and from Iowa yesterday.Oct 29, 2016, 12:17 PM

Twitter

Had you read the actual context instead of just the headlines, you'd know by now that it's Huma Abedin's computers that the FBI are looking at. That's what yesterday's update was about.
And?

AND, it's a good bet that's got something to do with why she's not on the plane. Duh?

By the way, your robot orders are to pump the "Hillary scandal" meme. You weren't supposed to expose that it's related to Huma and not Hillary.

Oopsie.

You didn't really just play that card, did you? She is the bulldykes right hand. If Huma is involved then Hellary is involved. Come on man, at least try.

Twitter

She might be floating tits-up in a tidal pool by now.....Imagine how furious the old diaper-wearing criminal is with her....Vince Foster got murdered for a hell of a lot less.

Twitter

Loon

Vince was about to turn on the Rose Law firm. That's why he was "taken out" and covered with one type of carpet fiber...

Who's worse? Bill Clinton raping women or Anthony Wiener sexting minors? These Liberal women sure know how to pick their men!

uh oh. she's no longer an ASSet

Huma Abedin has VOIDED her immunity deal with the FBI. This means she has to sing or face jail time. Hillary Clinton no longer wants her around. According to reporters on Hillary's campaign, Abedin is no longer sitting near the front cabin on her plane to Florida. She's no where to be found this morning. So sad.

Breaking: Hillary throws Huma Abedin off her plane!

uh oh. she's no longer an ASSet

Huma Abedin has VOIDED her immunity deal with the FBI. This means she has to sing or face jail time. Hillary Clinton no longer wants her around. According to reporters on Hillary's campaign, Abedin is no longer sitting near the front cabin on her plane to Florida. She's no where to be found this morning. So sad.

Breaking: Hillary throws Huma Abedin off her plane!

There is no "singing". They already know she transferred emails between different accounts and they already have access. The question is whether any of those transfers involved anything sensitive. So they're reviewing.

And again these would be emails Huma transferred and forwarded --- not Hillary.

AND, it's a good bet that's got something to do with why she's not on the plane. Duh?

By the way, your robot orders are to pump the "Hillary scandal" meme. You weren't supposed to expose that it's related to Huma and not Hillary.

Oopsie.
I have on other threads yesterday exposed Huma and Carlos Danger as culprits along with Hillary. She is the sinking rat and they are the fleas!

Well --- no. This is apparently all about Huma, not Hillary.
See, the thing is --- you weren't supposed to mention Huma. You were directed to sell the "Hillary scandal" myth. Now you've undermined the myth. This will not go over well in the Echobubble. Lush Rimjob will be Fluke-ing you first thing Monday.

Huma wouldn't pee without Hillary's permission.

Link?

Nope. Opinion based upon psychological observation.

Again, this is all related to how Huma transferred emails directed TO Clinton (not from), and whether that transfer system, now that it's known, contained any classified info. We have heard no results on that question. If they did, from the little we know and depending on the intent involved --- it could impact Huma.... not Hillary.

I've posted this over and over several times but I know y'all are kinda slow. Especially when you think you see red meat and don't realize it's just a billboard.

We'll see what it's all about, won't we.

Forum List

Back