Breaking: Huma Abedin Has Disappeared

Politico reporter reports that Huma Abedin is not on Hillary's campaign plane to Florida today. She has been with Hillary constantly throughout the campaign. Where is she?

Gabriel Debenedetti‏ @gdebenedetti No sign of Huma Abedin on Clinton's campaign plane as we fly to Florida, by the way. She was on board to and from Iowa yesterday.Oct 29, 2016, 12:17 PM

Twitter

Had you read the actual context instead of just the headlines, you'd know by now that it's Huma Abedin's computers that the FBI are looking at. That's what yesterday's update was about.
And?

AND, it's a good bet that's got something to do with why she's not on the plane. Duh?

By the way, your robot orders are to pump the "Hillary scandal" meme. You weren't supposed to expose that it's related to Huma and not Hillary.

Oopsie.
I have on other threads yesterday exposed Huma and Carlos Danger as culprits along with Hillary. She is the sinking rat and they are the fleas!

Well --- no. This is apparently all about Huma, not Hillary.
See, the thing is --- you weren't supposed to mention Huma. You were directed to sell the "Hillary scandal" myth. Now you've undermined the myth. This will not go over well in the Echobubble. Lush Rimjob will be Fluke-ing you first thing Monday.

AND, it's a good bet that's got something to do with why she's not on the plane. Duh?

By the way, your robot orders are to pump the "Hillary scandal" meme. You weren't supposed to expose that it's related to Huma and not Hillary.

Oopsie.

I hate to break it to you....but Humas' "boss" is HRC and/or the phony Clinton Foundation?

And this dates back to way before that.

Politico reporter reports that Huma Abedin is not on Hillary's campaign plane to Florida today. She has been with Hillary constantly throughout the campaign. Where is she?

Gabriel Debenedetti‏ @gdebenedetti No sign of Huma Abedin on Clinton's campaign plane as we fly to Florida, by the way. She was on board to and from Iowa yesterday.Oct 29, 2016, 12:17 PM

Twitter

Had you read the actual context instead of just the headlines, you'd know by now that it's Huma Abedin's computers that the FBI are looking at. That's what yesterday's update was about.
And?

Oopsie.
I have on other threads yesterday exposed Huma and Carlos Danger as culprits along with Hillary. She is the sinking rat and they are the fleas!

See, the thing is --- you weren't supposed to mention Huma. You were directed to sell the "Hillary scandal" myth. Now you've undermined the myth. This will not go over well in the Echobubble. Lush Rimjob will be Fluke-ing you first thing Monday.

Huma wouldn't pee without Hillary's permission.

Twitter

And?

Oopsie.

You're such an amateurish unintelligent poster. You have a long way to go.

Back to the muslim brotherhood? Hard to find a Burka at those airport shops.
All the stores in Beverly Hills sells them.

Huma is not with hilly because hilly does not want huma exposed to the press.
Or!
0s4ycpJ.png

And?

Oopsie.

Huma wouldn't pee without Hillary's permission.

Link?

Guess not.

You do know what a link is, right? Looks like this.

Again, this is all related to how Huma transferred emails directed TO Clinton (not from), and whether that transfer system, now that it's known, contained any classified info. We have heard no results on that question. If they did, from the little we know and depending on the intent involved --- it could impact Huma.... not Hillary.

I've posted this over and over several times but I know y'all are kinda slow. Especially when you think you see red meat and don't realize it's just a billboard.

Twitter

What she shared with her husband....Cool

She wanted to get back to looking for Vince Foster?

Huma has disappeared, uh-oh :eek-52:

View attachment 95770

Not really. Steve McRacist has started a thread claiming Huma has disappeared. Fixed it for ya.

You resting up? Monday's the day yanno.

Yes I'm resting up :smile:

Good, because you know, the greatest people in the world are born in the wee hours of the morning.... :eusa_shifty:
Just sayin'. About 2:30.

Twitter

And?

Oopsie.
Clinton's advisor is Abedin, no?
Yet another desperate Pogster spin as he is implementing damage control measures....

View attachment 95770

Not really. Steve McRacist has started a thread claiming Huma has disappeared. Fixed it for ya.

Good, because you know, the greatest people in the world are born in the wee hours of the morning.... :eusa_shifty:

I myself was born in the middle of the night :smile:

I suspect when Hillary's head cleared and she understood what Huma and Weiner have done to her chances, she went bezerk, and Huma is probably "damaged..."

View attachment 95770

I myself was born in the middle of the night :smile:

Why now that I think of it --- so was I! Amazing. I never thought of that. :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back