BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

The real reason Elon Musk bough Twitter was to expose its internal documents which prove Twitter censored conservatives at the request of the DNC.

Conservative actor James Woods is suing the DNC over this.

The New York Post article on Hunter Biden’s laptop was true. The laptop was abandoned by Hunter, who ignored multiple requests from the repair shop to pick it up. After a certain number of days and ignored requests to pick up the laptop, it became the legal property of the repair shop. The laptop was never hacked, but Twitter falsely said it was hacked, in order to justify its ban on people linking to the story. The owner of the repair shop sued Twitter for defamation.

Before the election, every mainstream news source said the New York Post article was a lie. After the election, they all admitted it was true. Surveys of Biden voters in all the major swing states show that 1 in 6 would not have voted for Biden if they had known about the laptop.

Internal Twitter documents show that all of this censorship came at the request of the DNC.
Musk bought Twitter because he was being sued & his private emails would have been made public showing that he's one of the biggest assholes in the Country.

This reminds me of the WikiLeaks dumps. Elon is releasing everything as of 6 PM EST right now. Those people are completely busted.

Lie and stupid as hell GATEWAY PUNDiT , what a joke! What he finally released was nothing other than what had been released in the past , he hooked these scumbag,.I haven't read one thing that is true coming from the right in 2 weeks now. I follow 4 political forums.

By the way here is my challenge as always , show me one post from the right in this thread that is true, I would love to see it. And check into it.

By the way here is my challenge as always , show me one post from the right in this thread that is true, I would love to see it. And check into it.
Lets start with page one:
This reminds me of the WikiLeaks dumps. Elon is releasing everything as of 6 PM EST right now. Those people are completely busted.

Yes it will. This is just the beginning of these drops.

WOW! Caught with your pants down again Democrat! Or, should I say DemoRATS! Pathetic examples of human beings. The true threat to democracy are the Democrats.

You always manage to make yourself look stupid.

It's official....

Musk says it's coming in 40 mins....

Then 40 mins later, he posts this...

Here is a tweet by Musk, which has all the info of the OP

We can easily guess this one.

Zuckerberg admitted (if he considered it an admission), that the FBI asked him to treat the Biden laptop story as Russian disinformation during the last months of the 2020 election. I can't imagine why the FBI would have a different policy for Twitter, and I don't imagine that hideous Jack Dorsey being the one to stand up to them.

View attachment 733944

Elon Musk reveals what led to Twitter suppressing Hunter Biden story in 2020​

Commentary:
According to the latest information being released bureaucrats within our government. Democrats in Congress, the DNC and Hollywood actors colluded to violate our Constitution and National Security by conspiring with Twitter to illegally censor and suppress the Hunter Laptop information.
Persons like Vijaya Gadde, Jim Baker and others all signed off on this now known debacle.
While Jack Dorsey, former CEO of Twitter, was apparently unaware of the policy actions his company was taking to suppress the truth about Hunter Biden laptop story, according to Elon Musk's findings shared by journalist Matt Taibbi.
Elon Musk deserves accolades for releasing this information rather the White house, Democrats and Quisling Media will now claim open season on Musk.

Until now the idea that tech is censoring for the government was dismissed as right wing conspiracy. Now it's not.

This blows holes in every single accusation of misinformation or whatever that comes from government and the likes of CNN and MS-LSD and makes it very hard for social media to get away with this in the future .

When they are accused of political bias or censorship a majority of people will believe it rather than just thinking it's conspiracy. They will now know what they already should have known.....The .gov and the MSM is crooked to it's core.

This doesn't change anything overnight as far as our daily lives go but Musk is smashing the government/corporate propaganda machine to pieces. If other social media outlets censor/ban/cancel what or those that Twitter isn't those sites will be abandoned.

This could really help change the direction of the country politically if Twitter becomes the standard for truth and the corporate media and government is no longer trusted.....Time will tell.

44 billion well spent toward the cause of free speech.

Twitter files reveal Vijaya Gadde behind censorship of Hunter Biden laptop story

"The decision was made at the highest levels of the company, but without the knowledge of CEO Jack Dorsey, with former head of legal, policy and trust Vijaya Gadde playing a key role," wrote journalist Matt Taibbi.

She was on PBS spouting off that pro-lifers are like Islamists and Russian rapists tonight.

Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton Likens Pro-Lifers to Islamist and Russian Rapists (VIDEO)​

We all know how the Communists hate the Constitution, so they found a back alley way to subvert it proxy. The unfortunate part is as long as they still have the White House, nothing will ever come of it.

Update!

Watch Tucker Carlson's segment on the ongoing Twitter dump tonight.

Was there any reveal? I (and the world) must have missed it.

Musk bought Twitter because he was being sued & his private emails would have been made public showing that he's one of the biggest assholes in the Country.
being the biggest asshole in the country does not break any laws :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , what is the problem???

Forum List

Back