Breaking! He Lied: Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Joe Biden Requested FBI To Access Mar-a-Lago Documents

MAGArats never trust anything that goes against Trump

We are truly AT the "5th Ave moment"
Please . Biden could rape his daughter on fifth Avenue in the shower while hunter does blow off her ass and you morons wouldn't care one bit. Hypocrite losers.

So, ruling to appoint an IMPARTIAL party to review these documents shows how she is partial.:auiqs.jpg:
She ruled based on a faulty interpretation of the law as it stands.

"The Supreme Court did not rule out the possibility of a former President overcoming an incumbent President on executive privilege matters"

Idiotic.

Judge Aileen Cannon did what's allowed within the purview of the law.
The DOJ has a great case saying she doesn't. I suspect an appeal. She claims there is executive privilege. That's 100% false. It will be viewed as precedence over a false claim by the judge, because executive privilege is not Trumps to enjoy later on if it isn't appealed. It's Bidens. Trump is not in office.

She also halted the criminal investigation pending this review. Time is of the essence for national security. Another big mistake by the judge. She's a real fuck up.

Why the concern? What harm will it do to allow an unbiased arbiter to review this material? Could it be that your concern is WHERE this ruling was handed down? Unless it's in DC, you can't be guaranteed a win.
What good will this clown show do? If you think the DoJ hasn't reviewed all they seized you need to think it over.

She ruled based on a faulty interpretation of the law as it stands.

"The Supreme Court did not rule out the possibility of a former President overcoming an incumbent President on executive privilege matters"

Idiotic.
Why do you think your opinion in this has any weight, Simp?

The DOJ has a great case saying she doesn't. I suspect an appeal. She claims there is executive privilege. That's 100% false. It will be viewed as precedence over a false claim by the judge, because executive privilege is not Trumps to enjoy later on if it isn't appealed. It's Bidens. Trump is not in office.

She also halted the criminal investigation pending this review. Time is of the essence for national security. Another big mistake by the judge. She's a real fuck up.
Time is of the essence so the DOJ waited 18 months to invade MAL. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Think the gallows that Trump's mob erected & when they were ranting hang Pence was just for show or do you want to bullshit what happened to protect your boy?
Someone brought a toy gallows, Simp.

You claimed Pence was almost lynched. prove it.

The fact that she delayed the criminal investigation says it all, which is why I think it will be appealed. Are you telling me she decided to run rough shot over an investigation that is time sensitive concerning top secret documents, just so Trump can get in a few more rounds of golf? She lost all credibility and ethics. And she's endangering the country. She's a real piece of work. And the Trump stooges are okay with that. They'reall a bunch of traitors to this country.
It will be appealed and the DoJ will send her back to law school.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Let's recap, commie!

Page #2 and Page #3 of Judge Aileen Cannon’s ruling cites a quote from the DOJ own legal filing, dated May 10th, that Joe Biden ordered the National Archives and Records Administration to provide access to the FBI to review the Trump records. Note the quotation marks:

On May 10, 2022, NARA informed Plaintiff that it would proceed with “provid[ing] the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022.”

Oops ! Biden not only knew about the RAID on Donald Trump’s home — he ordered it.

August 24, 2022, Joe Biden was questioned about how much notice he had regarding the FBI raid on President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago in Florida.

Question: “Mr. President, how much advanced notice did you have of the FBI’s plan to search Mar-a-Lago?“

BIDEN: “I didn’t have any advanced notice. None, zero, not one single bit.”

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA WEST PALM BEACH DIVISION
CASE NO. 22-81294-CIV-CANNON
Boss, you aren't smart enough for this game, for two reasons. First, you lied when you called it a raid. Second, that Joe Biden ordered the National Archives and Records Administration to provide access to the FBI to review the Trump records. Assessing documents is not ordering a raid you idiot. This is your quote;
Oops ! Biden not only knew about the RAID on Donald Trump’s home — he ordered it.

That's not what the filing said at all. You are either lying, or you have no understanding of semantics. I'm guessing both. Get out of here with this lying shit. You are pathetic.

So, ruling to appoint an IMPARTIAL party to review these documents shows how she is partial.:auiqs.jpg:
It's a stall tactic from your boy which is all he's good for. Use the courts as a means to dodge accountability for his actions. He's been pulling the same shit for the past 40 years. Nothing new for that motherfucker.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Please . Biden could rape his daughter on fifth Avenue in the shower while hunter does blow off her ass and you morons wouldn't care one bit. Hypocrite losers.
It never happened, but if it did, ask me what I think. It won't be what you want to hear. We aren't you ass hole.

Forum List

Back