BREAKING – Guess Who Paid For the Anti-Trump Riots In New York?

1z3cu92.jpg

Dumbass check this out:

When you are done with that check this out:

What do you think, shitstain, that I made the image? Have you seen the "watermark"?

If you at least understood the message... but shit for brains can't even do that.

No he didn't, he said in his opinion no prosecutor would indict, others with much more legal experience said he was wrong!

Wait a second, in just your last post you said he convicted her, now you say he was wrong. You are seriously clueless, like the rest of Trumpsters, and it shows.

Last edited:
BREAKING – Guess Who Paid For the Anti-Trump Riots In New York?

The same people who paid for the pre-election violence!

Hillary, Barry, & Soros.

No president before red Barry talk about "peaceful" transition. It was always peaceful, so why now? Because they have something up their sleeve and that's just a smokescreen for masses. What's peaceful about busing people in for riots and protests? They planned it all already.

No he didn't, he said in his opinion no prosecutor would indict, others with much more legal experience said he was wrong!

Wait a second, in just your last post you said he convicted her, now you say he was wrong. You are seriously clueless, like the rest of Trumpsters, and it shows.
Asshole, he indicted her but refused to prosecute her...is this hard for your low 2 digit IQ?

Asshole, he indicted her but refused to prosecute her...is this hard for your low 2 digit IQ?

It seems its hard... The anvil would get it by now.

RESPONSE: Democracy for America pledges to “obstruct, delay, and halt” Donald Trump’s agenda

Democracy for America : RESPONSE: Democracy for America pledges to “obstruct, delay, and halt” Donald Trump’s agenda
George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson protesters | Daily Mail Online
Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News
paid-trump-supporters.png

Want more?
Poor frigid, can you really breathe with your head so deep in that sand?
Yep. Any major left protest has been paid for by Soros, et al for years, now.

This doesn't even have a source.

Just as Trump has done for a year, fling the shit and hope it sticks.

This is shit

Okay, if it's true, where's the evidence?

RESPONSE: Democracy for America pledges to “obstruct, delay, and halt” Donald Trump’s agenda

Democracy for America : RESPONSE: Democracy for America pledges to “obstruct, delay, and halt” Donald Trump’s agenda
George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson protesters | Daily Mail Online
Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News

Want more?

This is shit

What's Democracy for America got to do with Soros? Seems to have been set up by Howard Dean.

With Soros what you have is a guy who gives to certain groups. He has the Open Society Foundation.

Open Society Foundations - Wikipedia

The Daily Mail article you posted says that groups that got funding from him (as opposed to groups he actually runs) helped turn events in Ferguson from a local issue into a national issue. That organizers were bused in to coordinate a message.

What Soros didn't do was shoot people, he didn't start the protests, his groups merely made sure people knew about these things. Last I heard protesting wasn't against the law, in fact it was protected by the constitution.

Your last source reads: "“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner."

"“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’."

He says it was Hillary, but he doesn't know. Also the guy's a Trump supporter, not exactly known for telling the truth. So it's basically you having to trust some guy who claims he did something and was paid X amount of money.

Funding, dear.

Want more?

This is shit

What's Democracy for America got to do with Soros? Seems to have been set up by Howard Dean.

With Soros what you have is a guy who gives to certain groups. He has the Open Society Foundation.

The Daily Mail article you posted says that groups that got funding from him (as opposed to groups he actually runs) helped turn events in Ferguson from a local issue into a national issue. That organizers were bused in to coordinate a message.

What Soros didn't do was shoot people, he didn't start the protests, his groups merely made sure people knew about these things. Last I heard protesting wasn't against the law, in fact it was protected by the constitution.

Your last source reads: "“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner."

"“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’."

He says it was Hillary, but he doesn't know. Also the guy's a Trump supporter, not exactly known for telling the truth. So it's basically you having to trust some guy who claims he did something and was paid X amount of money.

I don't understand this people. If somebody is elected President you have to deal with it and not breaking the law causing damages everywhere!
And that's just because you don't want this man to be the next President. :eusa_snooty:
Anyway the main question is: where's the police? Is that a crime or not? If making riots is a crime those people should be prosecuted! :eusa_think:

Some that were caught were arrested
Portland's anti-Trump protest turns violent, as rioters rampage in Pearl

I don't understand this people. If somebody is elected President you have to deal with it and not breaking the law causing damages everywhere!
And that's just because you don't want this man to be the next President. :eusa_snooty:
Anyway the main question is: where's the police? Is that a crime or not? If making riots is a crime those people should be prosecuted! :eusa_think:

The rioters have no respect for others and their property, why would we expect them to accept the outcome of a legal election.

Funding, dear.

Want more?

This is shit

Two words huh?

And that behavior is being encouraged by the liberal bastions within many of our universities.
Our only hope is one day they may grow up and be embarrassed by their dismal past behaviors.

The rioters have no respect for others and their property, why would we expect them to accept the outcome of a legal election.

Forum List

Back