BREAKING: Germany to help arm Ukraine. Germany says it will supply Ukraine with 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 Stinger surface-to-air missiles to use

BREAKING: Germany to help arm Ukraine. Germany says it will supply Ukraine with 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 Stinger surface-to-air missiles to use​

Yes, of course they did. They will use their teleporter technology to get them there in time to be effective

Last edited:
LOL!

I hope they send them express.

How will they receive them?

As I type this the valiant Russian army surround the capital of the bone brained, dog people...Kiev.

Germany says it will supply Ukraine with 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 Stinger surface-to-air missiles to use​

Better late than never I suppose

If so then Putin is going to make it a scorched earth blitzkrieg.

And then if there's any resistance left standing in Ukraine then they will start using Germany's gift against Russia and on Russia's side of the border.

That's not good!

It's just becoming more and more likely that America is going to get it's World War?

They might as well send them directly to Putin and cut out the middle man. Because Putin's getting them in the end.
We’ll have to see if they even reach the ukraines

if they do get into the right hands they might do some good

if biden is posturing with empty gestures so is the stiff running germany

I spit on the entire political class here and in europe

I would guess Germany wanted to wait and see if Ukrainians would fight. They are fighting better than I thought they would, so far.

Germany has a lot of experience with various people cutting and running in front of any army, so it's understandable, I think.

Latvia and Finland are stepping up too,

Lee Greenwood is going to have to write a new song "ashamed to be an American. "

A little worrying, the news today that Putin is threatening that Finland and Sweden better not try to join NATO.

I would guess Germany wanted to wait and see if Ukrainians would fight. They are fighting better than I thought they would, so far.

Germany has a lot of experience with various people cutting and running in front of any army, so it's understandable, I think.
If your country was invaded would you not fight? Remember it took the American army three weeks to reach and secure Baghdad. No one expected Kiev and Odessa would fall overnight.

If your country was invaded would you not fight? Remember it took the American army three weeks to reach and secure Baghdad. No one expected Kiev and Odessa would fall overnight.
Trust me, history shows a WHOLE LOT of countries fall without a fight. France in 1940 was overrun by the German blitzkrieg in ten days: they just threw away their weapons and ran for Paris, by the thousands and thousands: the French army was much more numerous than the German invaders, but they just had no will to fight.

Italy wouldn't fight at all in WWII, lost to one and all, including Greece.

Sad about Ukraine, however, since they are sure to be beaten, and probably soon.

If Germany goes against Russia they have energy crisis to look forwards to. But much of their food comes from Ukraine. That puts them in difficult position. Would you rather energy or food shortage?

Forum List

Back