BREAKING: Georgia State Lawmaker Moves to Impeach DA Fani Willis for Political Bias in Indictments Against President Trump

False, you dishonest hack bitch.

You lied again. Getting arrested gives you an arrest record.

Only a conviction of a crime can give you a criminal record. President Trump has never been convicted of any crime. Therefore, you pinhead scumbag, he has no criminal record.

Wrong again Skippy

Criminal records in the United States contain records of arrests, criminal charges and the disposition of those charges.[1] Criminal records are compiled and updated on local, state, and federal levels by government agencies,[2] most often law enforcement agencies. Their primary purpose is to present a comprehensive criminal history for a specific individual.

"these prosecutors?"

Yes. These prosecutors.
Give one example (aside from daring to prosecute your Dear Leader) that this prosecutor unprofessionally conducted a case.
Which one are you trying (unsuccessfully) to reference.

It doesn’t matter. Don’t tell me “aside from” the current unprofessional prosecution. It’s the current one I’m talking about ,you dipshit.

Wrong again Skippy

Criminal records in the United States contain records of arrests, criminal charges and the disposition of those charges.[1] Criminal records are compiled and updated on local, state, and federal levels by government agencies,[2] most often law enforcement agencies. Their primary purpose is to present a comprehensive criminal history for a specific individual.

The last time you spewed that nonsense, you also cited to wiki. 🙄

You were a moron then and even more so now.

An arrest record is a record of arrests. Nothing more. It can’t be a criminal record since an arrest isn’t a conviction. A conviction is required for a criminal record.

Move along, you useless twat.

Yes. These prosecutors.

Which one are you trying (unsuccessfully) to reference.

It doesn’t matter. Don’t tell me “aside from” the current unprofessional prosecution. It’s the current one I’m talking about ,you dipshit.

Dipshit, nobody is interested in your two bit partisan throw up.

If you have an actual COURT'S FINDING that DA Fani Willis has somehow conducted any of her cases in a grossly partisan way, then lets have it.

You don't have anything like that, you just have your Dear Leader to service.

The last time you spewed that nonsense, you also cited to wiki. 🙄

You were a moron then and even more so now.

An arrest record is a record of arrests. Nothing more. It can’t be a criminal record since an arrest isn’t a conviction. A conviction is required for a criminal record.

Move along, you useless twat.
Wiki provides its sources…..you don’t

You LOSE again Skippy

Dipshit, nobody is interested in your two bit partisan throw up.

I don’t offer that. But you sure seem very interested in my posts.
If you have an actual COURT'S FINDING that DA Fani Willis has somehow conducted her case in a grossly bias way. LETS HAVE IT.
Did I say anything about a “court finding?”

Let’s review. …

Hm. No. No, I didn’t.

And, you meant “biased.” Not “bias.”

Forum List

Back