BREAKING: FBI does not even have warrant yet to read new emails!

Warrants are for specific searches....a search to find explicit emails of Weiners... they would need a new warrant for Huma's emails...

the FBI found State dept emails in whatever file they were searching for Weiner's, like the laptop's trash can....certainly in the headers they can see they are huma's and the originating State dept.

By Law, they can not open or read these emails without a warrant. They don't know if they are emails they have already gone over...which would make this a nothing story...

Comey overstepped his bounds, and probably worked a quid pro quo with republican congress critters that wanted to impeach him ....to dump this unusual letter 11 days prior to an election as a faux october surprise, to get congress critters off his back....

Congress critters running to every press outlet out there to drop this story was UNETHICAL, especially since there is no information on the contents....

Warrants are for specific searches....a search to find explicit emails of Weiners... they would need a new warrant for Huma's emails...

the FBI found State dept emails in whatever file they were searching for Weiner's, like the laptop's trash can....certainly in the headers they can see they are huma's and the originating State dept.

By Law, they can not open or read these emails without a warrant. They don't know if they are emails they have already gone over...which would make this a nothing story...

Comey overstepped his bounds, and probably worked a quid pro quo with republican congress critters that wanted to impeach him ....to dump this unusual letter 11 days prior to an election as a faux october surprise, to get congress critters off his back....

Congress critters running to every press outlet out there to drop this story was UNETHICAL, especially since there is no information on the contents....
I was going to rate this a "Thank you" until you alluded to the fact that Comey did a "quid pro quo". You didn't think that in July, but it crossed my mind when Lynch and Clinton met on the plane. Do you have anything to base this on?

Plus to me I don't care if they get the emails or not. The damage we needed done has been done. NO ONE is going to forget that 11 days before the election the most corrupt criminal candidate to run for president was AGAIN under FBI investigation.

It takes ten minutes to get a judge to sign a warrant.
Not if there is no basis for it.
The simple fact Huma claimed to have turned over ALL emails to the FBI is a clear basis for it. She lied and just broke her immunity deal. I would disappear as well!
That's if she actually had an immunity deal. I thought she did, too, but it was questioned on the news channel.
True. The link I found said she PROBABLY was given one according to FBI sources. So we have no confirmation. I bet she will want one now!

The simple fact Huma claimed to have turned over ALL emails to the FBI is a clear basis for it. She lied and just broke her immunity deal. I would disappear as well!
That's if she actually had an immunity deal. I thought she did, too, but it was questioned on the news channel.
True. The link I found said she PROBABLY was given one according to FBI sources. So we have no confirmation. I bet she will want one now!
Then she had better do it right, and not plead the 5th. Tell it all. Pagliona (sp?) had immunity and then got scared and plead the 5th. I would tell all, change my appearance and move to Tahiti.

I was going to rate this a "Thank you" until you alluded to the fact that Comey did a "quid pro quo". You didn't think that in July, but it crossed my mind when Lynch and Clinton met on the plane. Do you have anything to base this on?
I thought Comey's actions and 'performance' in July was absolutely unprofessional and shameful and illegal...and in the least highly unethical.

I never praised him for it....

I thought Comey's actions and 'performance' in July was absolutely unprofessional and shameful and illegal...

I never praised him for it....
Can you tell me why?

Obviously, they had a warrant for Weiner's computer, or they wouldn't have found the emails, right?

I know, it doesn't make sense does it?
Remember that Comey also mentioned that he's simply confirming the recommendation by agents who have seen some of the emails. Rest assured that he's definitely seen or been briefed on the damning contents of the emails, for Comey to justify the reopening of the investigation and case this late in the season.

I would sure think that would be the case.

IF she simply forgot about the PC that her ex got it could be argued it was not a conscious lie.

All in all, she is none too happy about it.

Cv6X6T_VYAAsioI.jpg:medium

:lol:

You understand how emails work, right?

If not, I'll try to explain it. When you send an email, it goes to a magical place in the sky called an "email server". When you check your email, your computer downloads a copy of that email from the server.

There is no reason to believe that the emails on Weiner's laptop were not already handed over to the FBI.

:lol:

You understand how emails work, right?

If not, I'll try to explain it. When you send an email, it goes to a magical place in the sky called an "email server". When you check your email, your computer downloads a copy of that email from the server.

There is no reason to believe that the emails on Weiner's laptop were not already handed over to the FBI.
Other than the fact that Huma lied. If they had been handed over they wouldn't have started the investigation again. Like I said already I don't care what they find. Its done the damage we needed done. :)

FBI headquarters in Washington has about a dozen judges 'on-site' in the fucking building! 24/7 whose only function is to review search warrant requests and give the thumbs up or thumbs down.
When any judge gives the thumbs down it is ALWAYS accompanied by a reference to the law as it pertains to individual States and the Federal Government agencies.
Comey is facing a full blown internal mutiny within the FBI.
He better 'fly-right' this time or it's curtains for him AND some of his personal staff.

I asked this in another thread yesterday, did the FBI have warrants for Huma and AW's pc's. And the answer appears to be know which means they haven't read any of the emails so Comey saying the are important is a lie.

Comey is in as deep as you can get and the FBI is now tarnished. Bugwit Escroto Trump jumped on the bandwagon immediately because he'll cling to any thread out there, but it is just another empty vault that will in fact work for HRC.

Republicans in Congress are right now having an all night spin party to decide how to spin this away from themselves. Say goodbye to the Senate and the House will definitely be in play.
That's right asshole. Now that 'The Weiners' have been caught colluding with Hillary that means the REPs are going to lose the Senate and House.
Dear GOD you're a fucking dummy!
Speaking of 'lying' yesterday at a campaign rally Hillary told the audience that "Comey only sent the letter to the REPs." Complete out and out lie!
But no one's surprised anymore.

What Comey did was UNETHICAL and against their own guidelines.

What the Republican Congress Critters did, by running to every single Media Outlet out there to dump this info, is impeachable as far as I am concerned, it's what opponents do in a Banana Republic.

If comey and Democratic Congress critters had done this to Trump with no information and not even a search warrant granted to even examine what they have yet, 11 days out from an election, world war three and the Revolution would have started immediately. RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED, the government is CORRUPT, INSIDERS are picking our Presidents, and congress critters should be tarred and feathered....you name it, would have been hollered from the rooftops.

What Comey did and the ambiguous manner that he did it, and what Congress Critters did by running to all press outlets was WRONG, criminal!!! Who needs Russia interfering with an election, when the enemy is within, the unethical, scummy to the bone, dirty, rotten, slimy, slithering Republicans! :eek:

FBI headquarters in Washington has about a dozen judges 'on-site' in the fucking building! 24/7 whose only function is to review search warrant requests and give the thumbs up or thumbs down.
When any judge gives the thumbs down it is ALWAYS accompanied by a reference to the law as it pertains to individual States and the Federal Government agencies.
Comey is facing a full blown internal mutiny within the FBI.
He better 'fly-right' this time or it's curtains for him AND some of his personal staff.
Correct. If Comey wouldn't have reopened, his ass would have have been on the line, regardless of who would have become president. The team of FBI agents working on the case had briefed him and recommended a reopening as he mentioned, and the reason he made the announcement this late in the game is because he saw that the forecast is that the House will stay in republican hands. This is all about saving his own face and reputation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back