BREAKING: FBI does not even have warrant yet to read new emails!

What Comey did was UNETHICAL and against their own guidelines.

What the Republican Congress Critters did, by running to every single Media Outlet out there to dump this info, is impeachable as far as I am concerned, it's what opponents do in a Banana Republic.

If comey and Democratic Congress critters had done this to Trump with no information and not even a search warrant granted to even examine what they have yet, 11 days out from an election, world war three and the Revolution would have started immediately. RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED, the government is CORRUPT, INSIDERS are picking our Presidents, and congress critters should be tarred and feathered....you name it, would have been hollered from the rooftops.

What Comey did and the ambiguous manner that he did it, and what Congress Critters did by running to all press outlets was WRONG, criminal!!! Who needs Russia interfering with an election, when the enemy is within, the unethical, scummy to the bone, dirty, rotten, slimy, slithering Republicans! :eek:
"BUT MOMMY!!!!! Bobby TOLD you he saw me stealing the money from your purse!!!! Shouldn't Bobby get a spanking too??????"
Ya fucking right!
The "Russians didn't set up Hillary's illegal private server. The "Russians didn't control the Clinton Crime 'Pay To Play' Foundation.
You must live in a inner city negro shithole where the second sentence out of a baby's mouth is: "Snitches Get Stitches". The first sentence of course is: "Where's the nearest welfare office?".

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... it's prob'ly habeus corpus...

... or amicus brief...

... or voir dire...

... or sumpin' like dat...

... dey always got some kinda...

... latin term for it"
Probable cause.....
The FBI have had the devices for months. Someone (cough) 'forgot' to take the elevator down three floors to where the judges have their offices and walk in and ask for a warrant to review the emails not pertaining to Mr. Weiner-Pig's pedo emails.
It took three minutes to get the warrant signed by a judge on Sunday.

I have some friends who tell me that the emails also contain very embarrassing correspondence of a juicy and hot affair between Huma and Hillary going back ten years. Not that it's a crime.

It should be a crime for anyone to ever have to look at that Bulldyke without clothes, bleeggh!

Forum List

Back