Breaking! FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House – In the Executive Office

You should add ‘missing’, as she was a direct report and he’d have emails from her.

Judicial Watch’s discovery seeks answers to:

• Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
  • whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
  • whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.

I would bet they searched with the most narrow terms they could come up with. Wonder how many email addresses she had they failed to search...
You should add ‘missing’, as she was a direct report and he’d have emails from her.

• Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
  • whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
  • whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.

I would bet they searched with the most narrow terms they could come up with. Wonder how many email addresses she had they failed to search...

Well it was obvious that Obama was aware of it. How could he have not been? He was receiving emails from her from a non-government email account.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To: john.podesta @gmail.com

Date: 2015-03-07 21:41 Subject:

Fwd: POTUS on HRC emails

we need to clean this up – he has emails from her – they do not say state.gov

Link:
This WikiLeaks Email Proves Cheryl Mills And Hillary Clinton Lied To The FBI

Note: I had to add a space on email addresses, otherwise they showed as live links.

Not a lot of comments on this bit of news.

I guess dimocrap scum just aren't interested in the criminal activity of ruling-class elites like Ubercunt.

Maybe on a day that doesn't end in 'Y' they might come around.

Meanwhile, back to the latest #orangemanbad thread.

Forum List

Back