BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

What an idiotic thing to say

You stupid fucktards are just embarrassed by your inability to destroy the boundaries.

In case you dont know it yet, you are FUCKED in November.

Some of you will be going to jail just for being alive.

Your game, your rules. You were warned.
If you don’t sound like a Putin acolyte…

I believe Fani is LYING and never paid Wade back but tells the court she did "in cash" but where are the bank statements where Wade would have deposited the cash in his bank?
Let’s assume that both she and her ex were lying in the stand and he really did pay for air travel and on vacation expenses in the amount of $10k over the course of two years. Let’s say that happened….

What exactly does that have to do with Donald Trump and his trial? How does it impact it?

The Maga Idiots do understand. They know that Trump is a criminal.

They don't care. They just want to impose a fascist state to prevent liberals & progressives from making any changes.
True, they will vote for a Felon as president. That is how stupid they are.

What does her boyfriend have to do with the actual case? How does it unfairly impact Trump?

If she violated an HR or code of conduct rule within the workplace then fine, punish her but again, what does that have to do with the actual case?
Nothing except giving MAGA a headline to discredit the final verdict.
People who do not follow the facts will buy the MAGA false claims.
Why give them the ammunition? It may give credence to an appeal.
Why not step aside for PR reasons only. Why is t so important the she prosecute the final steps? Her good work will be what convicts Trump.

AntiTrumpers need to start playing the PR gane because the the Trump MAGA PR team is winning too many voters over.

You can stand on principle and lose. You need to be pragmatic. That does not mean you ignore morals and ethics. There is no reason Trump should be a viable Presidential candidate. There are too many antiTrumpers (I am one) are getting their butts kicked by the cheating disgusting pro-Trumpers.

It is time to get real on what you have to do to win those who are noncommited. Trump is winning them over. Trump is where is because of an inept opposition group.

Nothing except giving MAGA a headline to discredit the final verdict.
People who do not follow the facts will buy the MAGA false claims.
Why give them the ammunition? It may give credence to an appeal.
Why not step aside for PR reasons only. Why is t so important the she prosecute the final steps? Her good work will be what convicts Trump.

AntiTrumpers need to start playing the PR gane because the the Trump MAGA PR team is winning too many voters over.

You can stand on principle and lose. You need to be pragmatic. That does not mean you ignore morals and ethics. There is no reason Trump should be a viable Presidential candidate. There are too many antiTrumpers (I am one) are getting their butts kicked by the cheating disgusting pro-Trumpers.

It is time to get real on what you have to do to win those who are noncommited. Trump is winning them over. Trump is where is because of an inept opposition group.
Trump is his own opposition. Those running against him should focus less on the BS games he plays and focus more on doing what’s good, smart and right for our country

Trump is his own opposition. Those running against him should focus less on the BS games he plays and focus more on doing what’s good, smart and right for our country
How can a human as despicable as Trump be running even with the Democrat opponent.
How can a human as despicable as Trump won the 2016 election.
The Trump opposition has not done their job. Something has to change.
There would be no Trump without an inept opposition.
That does not mean you ignore morals and ethics but a strategy has to be changed.
Why are so many people, who are not true MAGA minions, planning to vote for Trump.

How can a human as despicable as Trump be running even with the Democrat opponent.
That does not mean you ignore morals and ethics but a strategy has to be changed.
Why are so many people, who are not true MAGA minions, planning to vote for Trump.
I don’t think he is running even. Polls are all over the place and right now in the off season Trump is going to have more enthusiasm behind him with the diehards. The Dems should have ran somebody other than Biden but since it is Biden, he isn’t going to fire up a big base a year out. But when it comes to the actual election and those people who are living their lives right now not paying attention finally start paying attention and go to vote. I don’t see how the American public elects a guy like Trump again. All he has done is lose

Since she is an 8 millionaire don’t you find it rather unlikely that she would risk her career to make $10k on vacation perks from her boyfriend over the course of two years?

Kind of a silly accusation isn’t it?
not at all and here's why.....greedy people can never get enough...and they're scared to death of losing it. Nelson Rockefeller was once asked when are millions are dollars enough..and rockefeller replied, 'just a little more'. Plus. let me say this...fani is an angry bitch who has no problems using the race card...she is a prime example of why middle and upper class black men marry white women. Nat wouldn't be hitting that thang unless there was some cash in it for him. She's already humiliated him in the workin' parts of their lovemakin and both of them betrayed a black client and friend (that's breaking attorney client privilege) in order to save their own asses.

because you are wrong...we see it. you don't. your eyes are shut. your mind is shut because it hurts your brain to think for yourself. You don't even see that Biden and obama have slung open our borders inviting in terrorists, military age chinese and muslims. How do you think that's gonna end, birdbrain.

not at all and here's why.....greedy people can never get enough...and they're scared to death of losing it. Nelson Rockefeller was once asked when are millions are dollars enough..and rockefeller replied, 'just a little more'. Plus. let me say this...fani is an angry bitch who has no problems using the race card...she is a prime example of why middle and upper class black men marry white women. Nat wouldn't be hitting that thang unless there was some cash in it for him. She's already humiliated him in the workin' parts of their lovemakin and both of them betrayed a black client and friend (that's breaking attorney client privilege) in order to save their own asses.
Nothing you said has anything to do with these cases. On you don’t like greedy people. Dont vote for Fanni… and I Hope your not a Trump supporter cause I’ve never seen anybody greedier

Nothing you said has anything to do with these cases. On you don’t like greedy people. Dont vote for Fanni… and I Hope your not a Trump supporter cause I’ve never seen anybody greedier

Look at this...and you turn a blind eye to it.

that shows just how honest you are.

1708317389683.png

Look at this...and you turn a blind eye to it.

that shows just how honest you are.
Sorry dude. I don’t jump and any headline I find tossed out on the internet. If there were evidence of wrong doing then law enforcement can deal with it and it can go to court. Once that happens I’ll pay attention… the last thing yall cried wolf over turned out to be a total lie so excuse my skepticism

I hate what Trump does as a result of his lack of morals, ethics and empathy. He puts Donald Trump above his party and our country.
He did not do most of what he promised in 2016.
*We do not have a wall on the Mexico border paid for by Mexico.

*He did not repeal and replace Obamacare with a better program.

*He promised to invest 550 billion dollars for infrastructure. He did not do that.

*He promised to bring back manufacturing jobs to USA. By 2020 there was very little improvement in the US manufacturing sector.

*Promised no cuts to social security but then proposed cuts to social security but congress would not approve.

*Promised to grow the economy by 4% every year. Not one year did he grow the economy by 4%.

*Eliminate the federal debt in 8 years. He did not have 8 years but he increased the national debt more than any President in 4 years

Forum List

Back