BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's over for Fani! She's being exposed and the witnesses are ratting her out. This is not going to end well for her.

Sure she did. :auiqs.jpg:

He paid for vacations with his business card, and then she paid him back in cash?

The TAXPAYER didnt pay those bills?

REALLY?

• Banned
The OP has gone from David Duke to being a "BREAKING NEWS" bot that just posts articles that everyone would see everywhere anyway.

He must live by his computer.

Sorry, it's just uncanny. ;)
When you're retired and blessed with White privilege by God, I can do anything!

I also encourage you to read this masterpieces and get educated by an American patriotic legend.
1708021816618.jpeg

1708021865424.jpeg

When you're retired and blessed with White privilege by God, I can do anything!

I also encourage you to read this masterpieces and get educated by an American patriotic legend.
View attachment 902843

View attachment 902844

So you're an anti-semite too huh?

You may as well throw in your lot with the Democrats at this point, since they love Hamas and Trump moved the Embassy to Jerusalem.

Maybe you and Roosevelt FTW can have a MENSA conference.

Here is a link to the livestream of the hearing. Fani’s lover, Wade, is testifying now

Update

The Georgia Bar Association is Now Interfering — Advises Witness Not to Answer Questions About Fani Willis and Nathan Wade​

Corrupt fucks running a witch hunt and it keeps showing up over and over. If half of ignorant ass, emotion driven, feelings and free shit driven Americans were not mesmerized by the stuttering fucks giveaways, Trump would win in a landslide . But; this is Not “go out and make it happen” America anymore, it’s largely a monkey show reaching for their daily unearned bananas

The only way Fanni could get a man was to freaking buy one. She's a slave holder lol. The ambulance chaser is pathetic for stepping out on his wife like that.

It's over for Fani! She's being exposed and the witnesses are ratting her out. This is not going to end well for her.

I saw that on TV. Steve Bannon was showing it. Now what remains to be seen is:
  1. This should abrogate the court case. You cannot arrive at a just end by starting with so crooked a DA. Trump has every reason to call for the case to be thrown out. If someone more honest still feels there is really a case here, let THEM bring it.
  2. Fanni is fucked. She should be stripped of her license to practice law, or the Bar has no integrity nor meaning.
  3. Fanni should be criminally prosecuted. If doing what she did isn't a crime, I have no respect for the Law.

Forum List

Back