BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

What does her boyfriend have to do with the actual case? How does it unfairly impact Trump?

If she violated an HR or code of conduct rule within the workplace then fine, punish her but again, what does that have to do with the actual case?
She's a corrupt malicious prosecutor.

Thousands of cases have been thrown out for less.

In LA they busted a cop for planting drugs, they threw out 700 of his cases.

She's a corrupt malicious prosecutor.

Thousands of cases have been thrown out for less.

In LA they busted a cop for planting drugs, they threw out 700 of his cases.
You’re still not answering my question. How do the things Trump is alleging impacting the his case in a negative way. Can you answer that?

If she hired an unqualified outside attorney to get kick backs or because they were dating then that helps Trump. Right?

You’re still not answering my question. How do the things Trump is alleging impacting the his case in a negative way. Can you answer that?

If she hired an unqualified outside attorney to get kick backs or because they were dating then that helps Trump. Right?
Her judgement and moral conduct is now in question. It is reasonable to suspect that a person like this cannot be trusted to decide whether prosecution against Trump is valid. Add in that she is a virrulent Trump-hater and a Soros-funded D.A., and it’s clear she does not have objectivity.

Out she goes.

What an idiotic thing to say

You stupid fucktards are just embarrassed by your inability to destroy the boundaries.

In case you dont know it yet, you are FUCKED in November.

Some of you will be going to jail just for being alive.

Your game, your rules. You were warned.
:lmao:

How ridiculously unhinged. You're not going to be rounding people up, Soy Boy.

1708201362732.png

Her judgement and moral conduct is now in question. It is reasonable to suspect that a person like this cannot be trusted to decide whether prosecution against Trump is valid. Add in that she is a virrulent Trump-hater and a Soros-funded D.A., and it’s clear she does not have objectivity.

Out she goes.
Since when are prosecutors objective. Do you think cops and prosecutors that took down the mob didn’t hate the mob? Objectivity is irrelevant, evidence and law and making a case is what’s relevant. Objectivity is for the judge and jury

It's over for Fani! She's being exposed and the witnesses are ratting her out. This is not going to end well for her.

oh i don't know.....there are a lot of corrupt judges and simpleton juries out there so manipulated by media lies. in the end though...it won't work out for her.

Since she is an 8 millionaire don’t you find it rather unlikely that she would risk her career to make $10k on vacation perks from her boyfriend over the course of two years?

Kind of a silly accusation isn’t it?
How’d she end up so rich on a government salary? And if she were so rich, why was there a lien on her property?

How’d she end up so rich on a government salary? And if she were so rich, why was there a lien on her property?
Replying to my questions with questions? That’s rude.

Well her speaking fee is $10-15k an hour… that’s and investing can get one a nice little nest egg, don’t just think.

She sure as hell didn’t get it by getting $10k in vacation perks over the course of two years from her boyfriend

Replying to my questions with questions? That’s rude.

Well her speaking fee is $10-15k an hour… that’s and investing can get one a nice little nest egg, don’t just think.

She sure as hell didn’t get it by getting $10k in vacation perks over the course of two years from her boyfriend
That’s all due to her being black. If she were white, MAYBE she’d have gotten through a third-rate law school and nobody would have heard of her.

And that liberals pay her $10k an hour to speak, when she’s a low-class person who can’t even use proper English, shows how much favor the Left bestows if you possess Female Blackness.

P.S. I’d like a link to her speaking fee. I find it hard to believe that even liberals are so stupid as to pay her that kind of money.

Just take a second to look at how irrelevant and silly your questions are. The whole “distract” tactic sure works well on you doesn’t it?!

That’s all due to her being black. If she were white, MAYBE she’d have gotten through a third-rate law school and nobody would have heard of her.

And that liberals pay her $10k an hour to speak, when she’s a low-class person who can’t even use proper English, shows how much favor the Left bestows if you possess Female Blackness.
No it’s because she is an elected official. I live in the same town as Leon Panetta and he does talks all the time. 15 years ago his rate was $30k an hour. Not sure what it is now. Ex presidents get 6 digits

No it’s because she is an elected official. I live in the same town as Leon Panetta and he does talks all the time. 15 years ago his rate was $30k an hour. Not sure what it is now. Ex presidents get 6 digits
Except that she never would have gotten into law school if she weren’t black. Did you HEAR her talk? She sounded like a high school dropout from a bad neighborhood - not a professional.

And the reason she got the D.A. post is because she took the case when qualified lawyers refused to, recognizing how much of a nothingburger it was, and used it to get elected by playing off the media-manufactured Trump hate.

Except that she never would have gotten into law school if she weren’t black. Did you HEAR her talk? She sounded like a high school dropout from a bad neighborhood - not a professional
Thats a rather ignorant assumption of you to say about somebody you know so little about. Hard to take you seriously when you do that

And the reason she got the D.A. post is because she took the case when qualified lawyers refused to, recognizing how much of a nothingburger it was, and used it to get elected by playing off the media-manufactured Trump hate.
No she got the DA post because she was elected by the people. You really need to work on your honesty and accuracy

Forum List

Back