BREAKING: Enough signatures received to force Newsom recall election

Democrat communists have a rigged election then the people have a recall. Next up, George Gascon Los Angeles attorney general. If we didn't have fraudulent elections we wouldn't need recalls.

Los Angeles doesn't have an Attorney General.

And recall elections and fraudulent elections aren't mutually exclusive...
If Los Angeles does not have an attorney general how is it that Gascon really is attorney general.

Well, for starters, because he's really not.

Do you even bother to read what you post? Let me help you out. This is the very first sentence at the link you provided:

"George Gascón (born March 12, 1954) is an American attorney who is the District Attorney of Los Angeles County."

Now, if you can find the words "Attorney General" in that sentence, I'll buy you a house...

Mixed news - California is just as likely to put another nutcase in office.

BREAKING: Enough signatures received to force Newsom recall election | News Thud
“Newsthud”? Got a real link?

The signatures haven’t all been checked yet.

There are internal links you didn't see because you didn't read the article.

Snicker
The recall of Newsom and the conviction of Don could have a beneficial effect. It might limit the worst actions our psychopathic political class are known for.

Democrat communists have a rigged election then the people have a recall. Next up, George Gascon Los Angeles attorney general. If we didn't have fraudulent elections we wouldn't need recalls.

If Los Angeles does not have an attorney general how is it that Gascon really is attorney general.

Do you even bother to read what you post? Let me help you out. This is the very first sentence at the link you provided:

"George Gascón (born March 12, 1954) is an American attorney who is the District Attorney of Los Angeles County."

Now, if you can find the words "Attorney General" in that sentence, I'll buy you a house...
Quite so. My mistake.

Mixed news - California is just as likely to put another nutcase in office.

BREAKING: Enough signatures received to force Newsom recall election | News Thud
“Newsthud”? Got a real link?

The signatures haven’t all been checked yet.

There are internal links you didn't see because you didn't read the article.

Snicker
The recall of Newsom and the conviction of Don could have a beneficial effect. It might limit the worst actions our psychopathic political class are known for.

Conviction for what? You libtards cannot even come up with a plausible reason.

The recall is a rigged event also just like everything is to a Trumpette.

Recalls in California are interesting. They are actually democratic, the Nazi party has no advantage. Expect other Nazis to challenge Kim Jong Newsom, along with some neocons and perhaps even a patriot or two.

Because of the structure, it is very likely that Newsom will be removed.

IMHO, that man will NOT be removed.

This is strictly a blue state.

Millions of ordinary people & millions of government employees feel that Dems are their best bet, not some Republican who believes in financial accountability.

There is also the ethnic factor. Mr. Newsom is considered to be a great supporter of immigrants (both documented and undocumented).

Recalls in California are interesting. They are actually democratic, the Nazi party has no advantage. Expect other Nazis to challenge Kim Jong Newsom, along with some neocons and perhaps even a patriot or two.

Millions of ordinary people & millions of government employees feel that Dems are their best bet, not some Republican who believes in financial accountability.

There is also the ethnic factor. Mr. Newsom is considered to be a great supporter of immigrants (both documented and undocumented).

I don't agree. He is widely hated, including by the Hispanic Christian community.

I don't agree. He is widely hated, including by the Hispanic Christian community.
No, he’s not “widely hated”.

Davis’s approval was in the 20s and it was a relatively close election in 2003. Newsom isn’t going to be recalled. This will be just a huge waste of money, especially because there’s a gubernatorial primary in June of next year. Fucking idiots.

Quite so. My mistake.

sdg2a.jpg

Davis’s approval was in the 20s and it was a relatively close election in 2003. Newsom isn’t going to be recalled. This will be just a huge waste of money, especially because there’s a gubernatorial primary in June of next year. Fucking idiots.

No, what's stupid is impeaching and trying someone, when you know there's no chance for a conviction, and spending millions of dollars to do it, when the guy's already out of office.

THAT'S stupid...

Gascon is still going to face recall. Why? He wasn't quiet about his plans. Did millions of people change their minds? He was losing until the harvested votes were counted.

Forum List

Back