BREAKING: Dominion Energy and Duke Energy CANCEL Atlantic Coast Pipeline Project

President Biden will fix everything.
He's been in politics for almost 50 years, why hasn't the pos fixed anything?
Well he certainly fixed his bank accounts over 50 yrs.
Nope! He did not.

He has always been known as middle class Joe.... the poorest person in the Senate...

He became rich after leaving office via he and his wife, writing books.

This is how politicians get their pay off. Nobody is interested in buying a book from Jill Biden. Hillary got millions and soon found her books in the bargain bin.
Yeah....

But it's not my money, paying them for nothing..... So I don't care if book companies choose to do it....

Book companies don't do it. Big pocket benefactors buy up the books by the millions (and they get stashed away or sent to clearance stores). This is how they pay the politician back for what they did for them while in office. All legal like.
I suppose it's plausible...

But paying them after being out of office, after losing their govt power, seems fruitless...?

I think dirty politicians are being rewarded and paid, before and while they are doing their dirty work, not 20 to 40 years later, when they retire...

I'm not saying they aren't. I'm simply noting that this is one way they are paid back. Jill Biden doesn't have $50k worth of knowledge to make a speech worth that.
Most of these speeches from politicians are to academic institutions and Hollywood scum. They can pay them a fortune.

Then comes places like Russia who paid Bill the Epstein Island vacationer Clinton a half million dollars for 2 hrs.Plus expenses paid of course.

Can you believe how some here defend those murdering, raping gangsters?

I can't seem to find a record of that to comment on.

Nope! He did not.

He has always been known as middle class Joe.... the poorest person in the Senate...

This is how politicians get their pay off. Nobody is interested in buying a book from Jill Biden. Hillary got millions and soon found her books in the bargain bin.
Yeah....

But it's not my money, paying them for nothing..... So I don't care if book companies choose to do it....

Book companies don't do it. Big pocket benefactors buy up the books by the millions (and they get stashed away or sent to clearance stores). This is how they pay the politician back for what they did for them while in office. All legal like.

But paying them after being out of office, after losing their govt power, seems fruitless...?

I think dirty politicians are being rewarded and paid, before and while they are doing their dirty work, not 20 to 40 years later, when they retire...

I'm not saying they aren't. I'm simply noting that this is one way they are paid back. Jill Biden doesn't have $50k worth of knowledge to make a speech worth that.
Most of these speeches from politicians are to academic institutions and Hollywood scum. They can pay them a fortune.

Then comes places like Russia who paid Bill the Epstein Island vacationer Clinton a half million dollars for 2 hrs.Plus expenses paid of course.

Thank God.

Nope! He did not.

Yeah....

Would this help? Article is from 2015...Lol

Nope! He did not.

Yeah....

Not really. I already commented on why these speeches happen. Then I can only read the beginning and second it stated nothing about Russia.

Nope! He did not.

Yeah....

Not really. I already commented on why these speeches happen. Then I can only read the beginning and second it stated nothing about Russia.
Sorry. I never realized how many murders were committed by peaceful protests this holiday. I'm watching it now.

3 weeks ago I was horrified. Now it is kind of fun.

God Bless the USA.

Nope! He did not.

Yeah....

Sorry. I never realized how many murders were committed by peaceful protests this holiday. I'm watching it now.

God Bless the USA.

Cantelope.

Nope! He did not.

Yeah....

God Bless the USA.

Cantelope.
Very low reaction score.

Nope! He did not.

The Clinton Foundation was an example of how to do it the right way for politicians. Set a good example.

It paid 10 million for Chelsea Hubells wedding.
Gawd, why are you right wingers such big fat liars? That, or you believe all the bull crap your media masters, feed you....?
If you could retire at 50 totally self made and call every single shot in your life, would you say you did it by listening to liars?.............Meaning I didn't listen to people who slaved a job working for a S boss.
I retired at 40, not because I was super duper rich, but because I worked hard, since I was 11 years old, saving every penny.... And because the hubby and I decided that being super rich was not our goal, but living a good simple life, where we could connect with nature, and smell the roses.... instead of living in the fast lane, as we were.... So we sold our big home, doubled the money we paid for it, moved to a lovely part of Maine on the coast, and bought a smaller 3 bedroom cape cod with the profit, and no longer had a mortgage....

Plus we gave up our 3 overseas vacations a year, gave up new cars every few years and a few other luxuries.... it was a choice to live a simpler life, and we have not regretted it since.

They see the election handwriting on the wall. Democrats will be less friendly toward polluting, dangerous extraction.

#BREAKING: Dominion Energy and Duke Energy CANCEL Atlantic Coast Pipeline Project
View attachment 359893

RICHMOND, Va. -- The developers of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline have announced they are canceling the multi-state natural gas project due to delays and “increasing cost uncertainty.”

Despite a recent victory before the U.S. Supreme Court over a critical permit, Dominion Energy and Duke Energy said in a statement Sunday that “recent developments have created an unacceptable layer of uncertainty" for the $8 billion, 600-mile project designed to cross parts of West Virginia, Virginia and North Carolina.

The project has drawn fierce opposition from a coalition of landowners, activists and environmental advocates.

View attachment 359894
What does Berkshire Hathaway know? Hmmm...

Forum List

Back