Why Tesla is flirting with 1000 on stock price

OP
O

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tesla is far more than just vehicles;

Totally amazing for a company that never turned a profit and probably never will adding the losses.

I would scoop this stock up now. The business principles behind it are a winner. You should see my Enron stock profits too.
Such a dumb ass liar you are. Q2 of 2020 will likely be their fourth profitable quarter in a row;

Andylusion

Gold Member
Reaction score

It's still risky though. The company has not yet turned a profit even once.

Further, the company is utterly dependent now, on government to even have a shot at turning a profit.

What we've seen throughout Europe is that eventually governments run out of other people's money to subsidize green energy, and when those subsidies fall, the entire green energy industry falls with it.

Especially right now, with the economy the way that it is, and the deficits, and the national debt....

All we need is one spike in the bond market... just one... and instantly the government will be forced to rethink the green energy grants, and the green energy tax deductions.

Because it's either that or cut entitlements, and we all know how that will end.

So those tax benefits for the green sector will vanish, and when they do, Tesla will be utterly screwed.

I mean the net income of Tesla was (-860 Million). Negative almost a billion dollars.

The only thing holding Tesla up, is the tax benefits that keep the products selling.

Now... Tesla could shape up, and turn a profit. I could happen for sure. But I think they need to get this done, before the tax advantages disappear, because if they are still in the negative, and then the market cracks when government lets those deductions and subsidies expire.... they will end up in bankruptcy very fast.

Persistence Of Memory

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Totally amazing for a company that never turned a profit and probably never will adding the losses.

I would scoop this stock up now. The business principles behind it are a winner. You should see my Enron stock profits too.
Such a dumb ass liar you are. Q2 of 2020 will likely be their fourth profitable quarter in a row;

Wow. I actually deleted a post. Lol
You rarely do what others can't, let me lose my temper. LOL...................Congrats on that, it is rare. Hope you did not see it.

OP
O

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fourth quarter profitable in a row for Tesla. And the stock at 1500, poised to go higher. Tesla's energy storage business may turn out to be as lucrative as it's auto's.

Tesla Inc. TSLA, 1.89% and PG&Electric Corp. PCG, 2.01% broke ground last week on a lithium-ion battery energy storage system at a PG&E electric substation in the central coast of California, the companies said in a statement that called the facility a "landmark." The system will be designed, constructed, and maintained by both companies, and owned and operated by PG&E, they said. Construction is expected to continue into early next year, with the goal of having it energized in early 2021 and fully operational in the second quarter of 2021. "Once operational, the Moss Landing substation system will be one of the largest utility-owned, lithium-ion battery energy storage systems in the world," the companies said. Stationary energy-storage systems help smooth out electric-grid peaks and valleys and make the grid more reliable. Shares of Tesla rose nearly 2% and shares of PG&E gained around 1% in midday trading Wednesday.

OP
O

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is why Tesla is now building Terafactories, here, and in Germany;

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List