BREAKING: Dominion did not appear before their Senate hearings. Ruh Roh Raggy

You're right. I think they might be afraid of getting their feelings hurt. :206:

They might have all been at a meeting discussing the immediate danger of Arkancide.

:D

dc0e37eab8b567b538eabefc4ca88844.jpg

Hmm, see
Dominion Voting System Representatives Failed To Show Up For Pennsylvania Hearing

img_8082-1200x1426.jpg
So you contend that when someone refuses to appear before a House hearing they have to be guilty?

When more than more than 100 out of 243 Dominion employees delete their profiles on LinkedIn since a couple days after November 3rd?

You wouldn't be suspicious about that?

Dominion employees deleted LinkedIn accounts - Bing
I rather suspect that those accounts were being spammed by those that believe this idiocy. So no it doesn't make me suspicious.

A company missing a chance at some free PR in the very venue they sell to? Nothing weird about that...
Yep because every manufacturer of voting machines loves PR about a claim their machines are used for voting fraud.

A company missing a chance at some free PR in the very venue they sell to? Nothing weird about that...
Yep because every manufacturer of voting machines loves PR about a claim their machines are used for voting fraud.
So missing an opportunity to publicly refute it helps them how?

I'm guessing they are making the calculation that no amount of publicly refuting will ever convince anyone who believes a conspiracy involving them, Soros and a Venezuelan dictator who's been dead for 7 years. And appearing would give even more publicity wich they don't want.

I guess you never have been to a trial have you?
What does a trial have to do with this? One thing I do know is that for a trial you need evidence and, as we've seen, the Trumpistas have none.
[/QUOTE]

That is a lie. Evidence will be presented in a court of law, not on the tv show of your choice

Dominion Voting System Representatives Failed To Show Up For Pennsylvania Hearing

img_8082-1200x1426.jpg
So you contend that when someone refuses to appear before a House hearing they have to be guilty?
Yep----

Fugitives run from the law and don't testify in court. Trump should send in SEAL TEAM 6 to capture their azzes.

Yes...when I found out yesterday that Dominion just suddenly vacated their Toronto office space
I found out their neighbor there was George Soros

Well that was coincidental and useful.

Even someone like John Roberts is going to have draw some conclusions and inferences from this sudden
wholesale abandonment of their business space by Dominion and Smarttech.

And the reptile brained loyalists here are still claiming Trump tried to steal the election.

Yes...when I found out yesterday that Dominion just suddenly vacated their Toronto office space
I found out their neighbor there was George Soros

Well that was coincidental and useful.

Even someone like John Roberts is going to have draw some conclusions and inferences from this sudden
wholesale abandonment of their business space by Dominion and Smarttech.

And the reptile brained loyalists here are still claiming Trump tried to steal the election.

We need to come to grips with the fact that Democrats are pure evil and the enemy of the people and must be dealt with as such

img_8082-1200x1426.jpg
Yep----

Fugitives run from the law and don't testify in court. Trump should send in SEAL TEAM 6 to capture their azzes.
D.C. Circuit panel allows Don McGahn to ignore a Congressional subpoena. (slate.com)
So likely guilty.

John Gore, a top official in the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, openly refused to comply with a congressional subpoena to testify about the Trump administration’s decision to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census.
Likely guilty.

On May 2, the day after his withering appearance at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Barr refused to appear at a scheduled hearing before the House Judiciary Committee.
Likely guilty.

House Ways & Means Committee chairman Richard Neal (D-Mass.) on April 3 ordered Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and the Internal Revenue Service to provide him with Trump’s tax returns for the years 2013-2018 under a law allowing the panel to obtain anyone’s taxes.
Likely guilty.

The House Oversight and Reform Committee subpoenaed former White House personnel director Carl Kline on April 2 as part of an investigation into how several White House officials received security clearances over the objections of career security professionals.
Likely guilty.

Trump sued the Oversight Committee on April 22 to prevent it from receiving the documents from Mazars. The president also sued Deutsche Bank and Capital One on April 30 to keep them from handing records to Congress.
Likely guilty.

The House Oversight Committee and the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee have repeatedly requested information from the General Services Administration about Trump’s controversial Washington hotel that operates out of the GSA-owned Old Post Office building.
Likely guilty.

The House Oversight Committee on April 17 asked White House adviser Stephen Miller to testify about the administration’s reshuffling of immigration enforcement officials. The White House declined to allow Miller to testify, citing “long-standing precedent” against White House staff appearing before congressional committees.
likely guilty.

Sure you want to persist at your contention?

So all the subpoenas ignored by the Trump regime during the Mueller investigation and impeachment would indicate guilt then?
Trump did not suddenly shut the Oval Office down and drop out of sight.
Your efforts to explain away Dominion's actions is not exactly working out so well.
If Donnie and his cohorts don't have to answer House subpoenas, why should Dominion have to? Why should anyone?
Because a commercial enterprise doesn’t have executive immunity. The congress can’t compel the executive to do anything. All it can do is pull the plug on funding.

Forum List

Back