Breaking: Democrats New Emblem: "The Condom"

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Reaction score
I hear that the Democrats are considering changing their emblem from a Donkey to a condom because a condom stands for inflation, halts production, discourages cooperation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
here's hoping they ship a few cases to tigerbaby.

uscitizen

Reaction score
And the Republicons are keeping the elephant as their symbol because it dumps enormous loads of crap all over and just buldozes its way forward regardless. And is always tooting it's own horn.

uscitizen

Reaction score
And I thought condom was the new republicon name for a republican run country?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And the Republicons are keeping the elephant as their symbol because it dumps enormous loads of crap all over and just buldozes its way forward regardless. And is always tooting it's own horn.

enormous loads of crap are known as fertilizer. what does fertilizer do?? it causes things to strengthen and to grow and to produce.. so you asswipes stick with condoms to capture your craziness in a latex tube, and we'll stick with enormous loads of crap,, we'll grow better stuff than you do.

Reaction score
Thing I never understood is why Trojan is a good name. The whole end of the story is that the Greeks got through the wall.

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Reaction score
Ahh yes. Makes sense. Because when they're in charge, the rest of us are fucked.

uscitizen

Reaction score
Does it really make any difference which party is in charge?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear that the Democrats are considering changing their emblem from a Donkey to a condom because a condom stands for inflation, halts production, discourages cooperation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

God, I wish your father had worn a condom

uscitizen

Reaction score

God, I wish your father had worn a condom

He did ;)

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Reaction score

enormous loads of crap are known as fertilizer. what does fertilizer do?? it causes things to strengthen and to grow and to produce.. so you asswipes stick with condoms to capture your craziness in a latex tube, and we'll stick with enormous loads of crap,, we'll grow better stuff than you do.

What lacks in eloquence certainly makes up for itself in enormous loads.

Barb

Carpe Scrotum
Reaction score
That's an old joke, and one first crafted with Republicans in mind.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List