Breaking: Democrats New Emblem: "The Condom"

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
I hear that the Democrats are considering changing their emblem from a Donkey to a condom because a condom stands for inflation, halts production, discourages cooperation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

And the Republicons are keeping the elephant as their symbol because it dumps enormous loads of crap all over and just buldozes its way forward regardless. And is always tooting it's own horn.

And the Republicons are keeping the elephant as their symbol because it dumps enormous loads of crap all over and just buldozes its way forward regardless. And is always tooting it's own horn.

enormous loads of crap are known as fertilizer. what does fertilizer do?? it causes things to strengthen and to grow and to produce.. so you asswipes stick with condoms to capture your craziness in a latex tube, and we'll stick with enormous loads of crap,, we'll grow better stuff than you do.

Thing I never understood is why Trojan is a good name. The whole end of the story is that the Greeks got through the wall.

I hear that the Democrats are considering changing their emblem from a Donkey to a condom because a condom stands for inflation, halts production, discourages cooperation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

God, I wish your father had worn a condom

enormous loads of crap are known as fertilizer. what does fertilizer do?? it causes things to strengthen and to grow and to produce.. so you asswipes stick with condoms to capture your craziness in a latex tube, and we'll stick with enormous loads of crap,, we'll grow better stuff than you do.

What lacks in eloquence certainly makes up for itself in enormous loads.

Forum List

Back