BREAKING: Commies apologize for “intel gathering” balloon entering air space.

The plumes of white smoke that came out of the balloon when it was popped sent a chill up my spine about how easy it would be for an enemy of America to spread a pandemic of epic proportions to this hemisphere. President Biden must be keeping himself wealthy from foreign countries who have bought him before, including those that harbor fentanyl to be put in the swill their coyotes to get rich from their distribution contributions to the death of our young who are foolish enough to start taking drugs, not doing good deeds, to feel good about themselves. The upcoming war is likely to be rather bloody. Communists must kill half their population off to make Communism acceptable to a fearful mass of people. May we be blessed by renewing our Home of the Brave pledge to each other, not divisive experiments pushed by the Communist Party pushing the Alinsky method down our once free throats. :(
You're living in a fantasy land.

China is not our enemy.

If they were, thousands of American companies wouldn't be so keep to do business there. It's not Biden who is getting rich off of China, it is American Corporations, including the Trump Organization. Even his MAGA hats are made in China, and if that isn't irony, I don't know what is.

View attachment 754685
maxresdefault.jpg

If you are so concerned about Fentanyl, then support drug rehabilitation programs. Don't come whining that we have people on drugs (often initially getting hooked on prescription medications) when you refuse to help the ones who have begged for help.
China shill earning his pay.

China shill earning his pay.

Duly noted you couldn't answer the point.

If China is "The enemy", why are so many American corporations, including Trump's, so anxious to do business there?

We've been in Iraq for the last 20 years, losing thousands of lives and trillions of dollars because people like you screamed Iraq was our enemy.

So pardon me if I don't take you terribly seriously if you try to convince me China is our "enemy" because one of their weather balloons got lost.

Duly noted you couldn't answer the point.

If China is "The enemy", why are so many American corporations, including Trump's, so anxious to do business there?

We've been in Iraq for the last 20 years, losing thousands of lives and trillions of dollars because people like you screamed Iraq was our enemy.

So pardon me if I don't take you terribly seriously if you try to convince me China is our "enemy" because one of their weather balloons got lost.
/——/ China is an oppressive Communist slave state that murders their own people. No wonder you stick up for them.

Uh, the lapdog is the guy who thinks China is the enemy because Fox told you to think that.

If the worst thing you have to worry about is, "Oh my gosh, it's a Chinese balloon" then you have a pretty good life.
“The top uniformed soldier in China, chairman of China’s Central Military Commission, stated that war with the United States is inevitable,” Coffman said. “That is the first time China has made that statement publicly.”

Right China isn't the enemy :auiqs.jpg:

“The top uniformed soldier in China, chairman of China’s Central Military Commission, stated that war with the United States is inevitable,” Coffman said. “That is the first time China has made that statement publicly.”

Right China isn't the enemy :auiqs.jpg:
In Joe's commie mind China isn't the enemy because he wants them to win. He wants a commie regime to rule the USA.

China is not our enemy.

If they were, thousands of American companies wouldn't be so keep to do business there. It's not Biden who is getting rich off of China, it is American Corporations, including the Trump Organization. Even his MAGA hats are made in China, and if that isn't irony, I don't know what is.

View attachment 754685
maxresdefault.jpg

If you are so concerned about Fentanyl, then support drug rehabilitation programs. Don't come whining that we have people on drugs (often initially getting hooked on prescription medications) when you refuse to help the ones who have begged for help.
My God, stop lying.

MAGA hats are not made in China, knock off ones are. Debunked like 6 years ago.

China is not our enemy.

View attachment 754685
maxresdefault.jpg

Get help soon

China is not our enemy.

View attachment 754685
maxresdefault.jpg

The China that threatened to nuke us a few months back is not our enemy?
The China that has ripped off artists in the entertainment industry by illegally reproducing their sundry arts and not paying a cent to them for stealing their intellectual property is not our enemy?
The China that thinks It's okay for them to take the profits belonging to artists who bring us music, motion pictures, a myriad of cutting edge science publishing books that does not benefit the authors and publishers who negotiated deals so they could steal the deserved profit from the author's/artist's hard work--
The China that is going to undermine any country allied to America by way of military takeover so they can pig out on their trade with the USA is not our enemy?
The China that flew sick people on jet planes who contracted Corona Virus is not our enemy?
The china that has abused our airspace to learn where they can hurt us the most with their planned war against their rivals here in America is not our enemy?
I'm gonna faint.
The China that sent their spy in the sky to steal our military resources, equipment, planes, ammunition, strategic fuel sites, in order to prevent us from protecting ourselves?

Oh, That China! The country that's going to make sure America has no chance of defending itself from their strategic superiority using North Korean nukes to make us sorry and kill off our food and energy resources.

China has our current Executive Branch in their deep pockets, who won't stand up to them, nor stand up to the Chino-Mexican collaborators who kill off 100,000 of our youth every year with their fentanyl-laced drugs in full coordination with the Mexican Drug Cartel. Biden sold us out time and time again, and he accepted jewelry to die for, million-dollar trips to the Chinese malls, and billion-dollar payoffs to Biden to leave the border open even though the American people watch as the third highest cause of death for youth people under age 20 are Biden's personal wealth gain from the Chino/Mexico/Central America Drug Cartels enjoy the fruits of buying off for sale partisan, omerta leaders who currently occupy the military assets of America, although The Naval fuel resource located in Midway, Wyoming, has been looted by Biden to weaken the American military while he lowers gas prices in that heinous way, and China should be glad America will not have enough oil reserves to fight the kind of stinking wars they are threatening against us.

And I didn't learn this from Fox News. That company didn't exist when I lived within 50 miles from the Naval Reserve in Midwest, Wyoming for 35 years, my dear uninformed man. Love, beautress.

I loaded "neighboring countries China took over"

Such sino Influences my search engine found were, not all were "takeovers":
  • Maritime. North Korea. China-North Korea relations can be described as complicated at best. ...
  • Land. Mongolia. In 2015, Chinese state media claimed that an attack on one of its remote checkpoints in Inner Mongolia was due to a “provincial border dispute”. ...
  • Land. Myanmar. ...
  • Land. Tibet. ...
  • Maritime. Singapore. ...
  • Maritime. Brunei.

Last edited:
The China that has ripped off artists in the entertainment industry by illegally reproducing their sundry arts and not paying a cent to them for stealing their intellectual property is not our enemy?
The China that thinks It's okay for them to take the profits belonging to artists who bring us music, motion pictures, a myriad of cutting edge science publishing books that does not benefit the authors and publishers who negotiated deals so they could steal the deserved profit from the author's/artist's hard work--
The China that is going to undermine any country allied to America by way of military takeover so they can pig out on their trade with the USA is not our enemy?
The China that flew sick people on jet planes who contracted Corona Virus is not our enemy?
The china that has abused our airspace to learn where they can hurt us the most with their planned war against their rivals here in America is not our enemy?
I'm gonna faint.
The China that sent their spy in the sky to steal our military resources, equipment, planes, ammunition, strategic fuel sites, in order to prevent us from protecting ourselves?

Oh, That China! The country that's going to make sure America has no chance of defending itself from their strategic superiority using North Korean nukes to make us sorry and kill off our food and energy resources.

China has our current Executive Branch in their deep pockets, who won't stand up to them, nor stand up to the Chino-Mexican collaborators who kill off 100,000 of our youth every year with their fentanyl-laced drugs in full coordination with the Mexican Drug Cartel. Biden sold us out time and time again, and he accepted jewelry to die for, million-dollar trips to the Chinese malls, and billion-dollar payoffs to Biden to leave the border open even though the American people watch as the third highest cause of death for youth people under age 20 are Biden's personal wealth gain from the Chino/Mexico/Central America Drug Cartels enjoy the fruits of buying off for sale partisan, omerta leaders who currently occupy the military assets of America, although The Naval fuel resource located in Midway, Wyoming, has been looted by Biden to weaken the American military while he lowers gas prices in that heinous way, and China should be glad America will not have enough oil reserves to fight the kind of stinking wars they are threatening against us.

And I didn't learn this from Fox News. That company didn't exist when I lived within 50 miles from the Naval Reserve in Midwest, Wyoming for 35 years, my dear uninformed man. Love, beautress.
You didn't learn that from phaxnews they placed it in your head thru the open hole.

/——/ China is an oppressive Communist slave state that murders their own people. No wonder you stick up for them.

Yes, because America has never murdered anyone.. unless you are Native American. Or Filipino. Or Vietnamese. Or Iraqi.

Right China isn't the enemy

We've stated our intention to intervene if China exercises its sovereign rights over Taiwan. How do you NOT get ready for that if you are a general?

My God, stop lying.

MAGA hats are not made in China, knock off ones are. Debunked like 6 years ago.
So Trump had the tags removed on his. My Nephew bought me an official MAGA hat as a joke for Christmas in 2016. It didn't have any tag saying where it was made. Hmmmm...

Threatened to nuke us if we got involved in their internal affairs? Um. Yeah.

That actually sounds like a corporate problem. A true artist just wants his art distributed.

Except they really aren't doing that. Again, the problem is, we are trying to have it both ways. We conceded that Taiwan is part of China and then we arm it.

How would we feel if a foreign country started arming a whacky governor who was defying the authority of Washington?

So Americans get on planes owned by international airlines, and go back to America after they had been warned about Covid, and this is China's fault somehow.

I'm gonna faint.

I think the Chinese need to attach a Drag Queen to the next balloon they send over. The levels or right wing panic would be hysterical.

Wow, seriously? Uh, we spy on them, they spy on us using satellites. this was a weather balloon.

China has our current Executive Branch in their deep pockets, who won't stand up to them

And then you went full crazy.

I loaded "neighboring countries China took over"

Such sino Influences my search engine found were, not all were "takeovers":
  • Maritime. North Korea. China-North Korea relations can be described as complicated at best. ...
  • Land. Mongolia. In 2015, Chinese state media claimed that an attack on one of its remote checkpoints in Inner Mongolia was due to a “provincial border dispute”. ...
  • Land. Myanmar. ...
  • Land. Tibet. ...
  • Maritime. Singapore. ...
  • Maritime. Brunei.
Wow.

Okay, first, "Inner Mongolia" is a province of China. "Outer Mongolia" (Or just the country known as Mongolia) was split off from China in 1911 and backed by the Bolsheviks in 1921.) China actually has a pretty good claim on Mongolia, as it had been part of China for centuries.

For North Korea, China is the only reason why they aren't eating Grass right now.

Tibet- Has been part of China since the Yuan Dynasty. (That would be the 13th century.) So they overthrew a nasty theocracy that had been oppressing the peasents, but it's okay, the Dalai Llama got out and he hangs with Richard Gere and the Gerbils now.

Now, let's look at American Aggression.
We have bombed, invaded or occupied 14 countries in the Middle East since 1980.
We waged a decades long war in Vietnam

Forum List

Back