Former Spy Chief John Ratcliffe, and other heads of intelligence say 3 balloons during the Trump Administration NEVER HAPPENED!

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL

Former spy chief John Ratcliffe denies reports of Chinese balloon instances under Trump

by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
February 05, 2023 12:32 PM

The same folks who believed the Russian Collusion and Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian Disinformation believe the three balloons during the Trump administration story too.

Last edited:
Wait, don't you remember when Trump was in office and people posted pictures of three Chinese balloons traversing our country for a week each?
Oh the criticism of the orange ogre was overwhelming social media, and that wh press guy from CNN would shout questions about it at every presser?
You don't remember the sightings of the balloons in every state of the union?

Funny, I don't remember anything like that either come to think of it.

More lies.

Former spy chief John Ratcliffe denies reports of Chinese balloon instances under Trump

by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
February 05, 2023 12:32 PM

The same folks who believed the Russian Collusion and Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian Disinformation believe the three balloons during the Trump administration story too.

Figures, the Moonie Times.

Of course it never happened!

There were NO balloons during the Trump Administration!

More lies by tge demonicRats!
Just a heads up if you hadn't heard.

The messaging has changed. There were balloons but nobody told Trump so those people are Traitors and Trump is a victim.

Tune into gatewaypundit or RT news for updates on these evolving narratives.

You're welcome.

You believed that Hunter's laptops were Russian disinformation and that there was Russian collusion with President Trump too.

Keep up the good work!
The Repubs are the ones that suspected coordination (not collusion, that is what the elites want you to think), that is why they appointed Mueller.

The Repubs are the ones that suspected coordination (not collusion, that is what the elites want you to think), that is why they appointed Mueller.
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

You didn't know collusion is not a federal crime? That the Mueller order specifically stated coordination?

You also didn't know that Mueller was a republican investigation? Which Democrat do you think appointed Mueller?

Can you be more specific on what confused you?

Figures, the Moonie Times.
LOL......live interview on Fox Sunday....I know that's a cardinal sin, but I don't recall anyone on the left challenging them on their reporting.
I do remember the Rusky jets giving Trump a headache.
Usually every president has an Ivan moment.
Tune into gatewaypundit or RT news for updates on these evolving narratives.
Guess you didn't bother to check GP's sourcing for the story?
Last I saw was 'let's put a wire on to trap Trump' Rod Rosenstein appointed Heir Mueller.

LOL......live interview on Fox Sunday....I know that's a cardinal sin, but I don't recall anyone on the left challenging them on their reporting.

Usually every president has an Ivan moment.

Guess you didn't bother to check GP's sourcing for the story?

Last I saw was 'let's put a wire on to trap Trump' Rod Rosenstein appointed Heir Mueller.
Who appointed Rosenstein?

Who appointed the person who appointed Rosenstein?

Eventually if you move up the chain, Trump appointed them.

You didn't know collusion is not a federal crime? That the Mueller order specifically stated coordination?

You also didn't know that Mueller was a republican investigation? Which Democrat do you think appointed Mueller?

Can you be more specific on what confused you?
img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

So, in the end, Trump was wrong to trust members of His Judicial, unknowingly?

This where your tire goes flat.
That's your call. My call is Trump was right to select people that would investigate potential coordination. I assume if re elected he would not appoint these types of people.

Either way, saying it was a Democrat investigation is like saying Trey Gowdy's 9 Benghazi investigations was a Democrat investigation.

Forum List

Back