Breaking! Colin Powell dies

Provide evidence for that assertion, which every sentient being knows is a falsehood.
CNM, I don't know if this would make any difference to you, but the bbc.com had a rather eye-opening story about 12 chinese heavily nuclear airplanes on October 5, 2021. I found it on my cell search engine. I don't have a direct transfer power, but bbc is frequently searchble. I hope that will answer a good many of your questions.

Wow are you ever clueless,first of all,I’m not a Democrat,everybody thst knows me knows thst I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same,thst I vote for the individual,not the party,that’s smellybozo,Dragonidiot,care for all, banker,and corky you are thinking of . :abgg2q.jpg: everybody that knows me knows I have said too many times to remember,thst Obama was a clone of bush,a mass murderer same as him and that Biden has been a major disaster,Obama is actually serving a third term.,hate to burst your bubble but our government funded saddam,the CIA always funds dictaters.are you seriously THAT clueless.I knew you were clueless after reading all your posts on this thread but not to those extremes. :laughing0301:I have talked too many times to remember how clinton has arkansawed off over a 100 people who knew too much about his corruption with the CIA he was involved with in George bush..the Democrat party is dead,it’s not respectable anymore like it was during the good old days of carter.he was the last good democrat president America had,so where in your wild delusions did you pull thst out of the air thst I was a Demoncrat?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl:I ask thst small favor in the future to not make false assumptions about me lumping me in there with thosepaid shills of the DNC committe as a demoncrat.I hope that is not asking too much.

there were no WMD,s,There was not a single shread evidence of any Wmd,s and there were never any found and not a single shread of evidence that Saddam had anything to do with 9/11 yet thst was the country they invaded,that would have been the same as us invading Mexico fir Japan bombing pearl harbour.:cuckoo: Bush and the neocons in his administration including Powell,should have been hung up by their balls fir their treason and murder they committed in the Middle East.

Our freaking government funded Saddam,that’s all documented,none of your long winded rant there countered all the evidence given to you by the multiple posts thst Gipper has posted where he checkmated you Colin Powell has been a mass murderer dating back to his days in Vietnam,you choose to ignore his evidence because it does not support the narrative of the CIA controlled media’s version,none of thst stuff you said in thst long winded rant of yours counters the facts Gipper gave to you what a war criminal Powell was.:rolleyes-41:

are you thst so far gone thst you are not even aware of operstion mockingbird by the CIA or thst they brought the nazis over from Germany after the war ended to work for them?The connections that Powell,both Bush’s,Clinton and Obama all have to the CIA..? Wait don’t answer that.
I wasn't born until after WWII was over and did not major in history, so no, I am not acquainted with operation mockingbird. I wad however raised by two patriotic Americans in a family whose men fought in every battle on the continent since 1619, and I am good with the concept that military recruits are required to respect the chain of command if it is not impinging on human rights according to the Geneva conventions. This evening I am a little in need of allergy medication so I will have to get back to this thread at another time. I will just say it takes two to tangle and hope you are a good enough sport to accept my truce on this topic . Have a good evening, really.

Provide evidence for that assertion, which every sentient being knows is a falsehood.

At times I wonder if you Nazis are really as stupid as you present yourself, or if your whole "prove water is wet" idiocy is some sort of ploy?

From the CCP official propaganda source;

Don't be a GD clown. No vaccine is 100% and much less so against the Delta variant.
This was already covered in another thread:

This was already covered in another thread:

Every vaccine post in this forum contains points that have already been made a thousand times. Sick burn though Evie - Sick burn! :rolleyes-41:

Rage Against The Machine put out this statement:

Colin Powell is being celebrated as a statesman, a ‘kind,’ ‘decent’ man and a model diplomat. At worst, he’s being called ‘complicated’ - which is a strange way to say ‘war criminal.’ For over 50 years Powell was a key figure in the US military and political establishment. In 1968 in Vietnam, he was assigned to investigate a whistleblower report on the My Lai massacre, where 500 civilians including women and children were raped, tortured and murdered by US troops. Powell tried to cover it up.

As national security advisor under Reagan in the 1980’s, he helped orchestrate the arming and training of the Salvadoran military and death squads who slaughtered 75,000 people, as well as the invasion of Grenada which toppled a popular government. In 1989, while Powell was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the US dropped over 400 bombs during the invasion of Panama - a devastation so terrible that one village became known as ‘Little Hiroshima.’ He oversaw the first bombing campaign of Iraq in '91 that killed at least 100,000. As Secretary of State in 2003, he testified at the UN and lied to the world about ‘Weapons of Mass Destruction,’ which lead to the invasion of Iraq and the killing of at least 300,000 more.

Many say Powell’s death isn't the time to revisit his record. But what of the hundreds of thousands of deaths that he caused? Do their deaths compel us to indict the US war machine? Or are they, like millions before them, justified in the name of “spreading democracy”?

You are labeled as you are without any proof.
Brady won 7 Superbowls and could have won 3 more with the Patriots.
He lost 2 to the New York Giants.
How can you not appreciate this athlete?
Colin Powell went to 3 wars from Vietnam to Iraq.
How can you not appreciate him.
I served in desert storm in Iraq.
Gen. Powell made sure we come back home safe.
He was a great general who cares about his soldiers.
During Desert Shield / Desert Storm, Colin Powell was not part of the military chain of command. He did not lead, command or direct US forces during that conflict.

He was the senior military advisor to the POTUS

Rage Against The Machine put out this statement:

Colin Powell is being celebrated as a statesman, a ‘kind,’ ‘decent’ man and a model diplomat. At worst, he’s being called ‘complicated’ - which is a strange way to say ‘war criminal.’ For over 50 years Powell was a key figure in the US military and political establishment. In 1968 in Vietnam, he was assigned to investigate a whistleblower report on the My Lai massacre, where 500 civilians including women and children were raped, tortured and murdered by US troops. Powell tried to cover it up.

As national security advisor under Reagan in the 1980’s, he helped orchestrate the arming and training of the Salvadoran military and death squads who slaughtered 75,000 people, as well as the invasion of Grenada which toppled a popular government. In 1989, while Powell was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the US dropped over 400 bombs during the invasion of Panama - a devastation so terrible that one village became known as ‘Little Hiroshima.’ He oversaw the first bombing campaign of Iraq in '91 that killed at least 100,000. As Secretary of State in 2003, he testified at the UN and lied to the world about ‘Weapons of Mass Destruction,’ which lead to the invasion of Iraq and the killing of at least 300,000 more.

Many say Powell’s death isn't the time to revisit his record. But what of the hundreds of thousands of deaths that he caused? Do their deaths compel us to indict the US war machine? Or are they, like millions before them, justified in the name of “spreading democracy”?

:rofl:

What fucking retards.

Wow.

And their so-called "music" sucks too.

Outta park at playing dodgeball,
Go study history than we talk ignorant .
You don't know shit about war cause you never served.
Powell was a war hero.
Wild but a very smart General.
And very careful for his soldiers and his decisions.

He cared for the safety of his soldiers.

Last edited:
You are labeled as you are without any proof.
Brady won 7 Superbowls and could have won 3 more with the Patriots.
He lost 2 to the New York Giants.
How can you not appreciate this athlete?
Colin Powell went to 3 wars from Vietnam to Iraq.
How can you not appreciate him.
I served in desert storm in Iraq.
Gen. Powell made sure we come back home safe.
He was a great general who cares about his soldiers.
Yeah and then Obama came along to totally screw the man over. He bit Obama's apple, and at that point it was over for many who once liked Powell.

The same with McCain, otherwise one might say that he was revealed as the Democrat that he was when Trump came along to force his hand.

someone asked why didn't he run for president, and the answer was because wasn't a political guy, it wasn't in his DNA

Forum List

Back