BREAKING: CNN Exclusive: FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day

I assure you, the US has 'fucked' with more foreign Elections than any other nation in history. Only dumbed-down brainwashed Americans believe otherwise. But regardless, CNN making a 'Fake News' accusation, is absolutely hilarious. It's the bleepin King of Fake News for God sake.
Even if true, does this mean you support Russians interfering in our elections? Are you an American living in America?

Numerous countries 'Interfere' with foreign Elections all the time. And the US is the nation that does it most often. So for me, i guess it depends on your interpretation of what 'Interfering' is. Did Russia want Clinton to lose? The answer is yes. But did it 'Hack' the Election? The answer is absolutely no.
Translation: Yes, DW, I don't mind if the Russians hack into our computers, fuck with our elections and commit other acts of cyberwarfare. I'm a fan of the Russians and they are really cool guys.

Thanks. Agreed they didn't "hack" the election, but they certainly were fucking with us even if you're okay with that.

Well if you wanna be a lil bitch about it, whatever. But like i said, Russia did not 'Hack' the Election. Movin on...

I assure you, the US has 'fucked' with more foreign Elections than any other nation in history. Only dumbed-down brainwashed Americans believe otherwise. But regardless, CNN making a 'Fake News' accusation, is absolutely hilarious. It's the bleepin King of Fake News for God sake.
Even if true, does this mean you support Russians interfering in our elections? Are you an American living in America?

Numerous countries 'Interfere' with foreign Elections all the time. And the US is the nation that does it most often. So for me, i guess it depends on your interpretation of what 'Interfering' is. Did Russia want Clinton to lose? The answer is yes. But did it 'Hack' the Election? The answer is absolutely no.
Translation: Yes, DW, I don't mind if the Russians hack into our computers, fuck with our elections and commit other acts of cyberwarfare. I'm a fan of the Russians and they are really cool guys.

Thanks. Agreed they didn't "hack" the election, but they certainly were fucking with us even if you're okay with that.

Well if you wanna be a lil bitch about it, whatever. But like i said, Russia did not 'Hack' the Election. Movin on...
No worries, comrade. You're free to be a Russophile.

Aw, so pissy. You've become a whiny Snowflake. I'm disappointed in ya. :(

Nonetheless, comrade, you're free to suck all the Russian cock you like, but I'm with our Intel agencies on this one.

Nonetheless, comrade, you're free to suck all the Russian cock you like, but I'm with our Intel agencies on this one.

Ah, so much faith in 'Intel Agencies.' Sorry, but I gave up on those kind of fairy tales a long time ago. They don't serve your best interests. One day when you become a big boy or girl, you'll realize that. Take care.

But regardless, CNN making a 'Fake News' accusation, is absolutely hilarious. It's the bleepin King of Fake News for God sake.

Just keep shouting "fake news" (as instructed) and DO keep your head up your ass; its safer there........LOL

Seriously, CNN should STFU with its 'Fake News' accusations. No one's buying their high & mighty preaching on the subject. It is the King of Fake News.
I sure hope Trump appreciates you being such s useful idiot for him.

As Trump DIRECTLY stated, "I love the poorly educated.....".....LOL

What's so wrong with that?

But regardless, CNN making a 'Fake News' accusation, is absolutely hilarious. It's the bleepin King of Fake News for God sake.

Just keep shouting "fake news" (as instructed) and DO keep your head up your ass; its safer there........LOL

Seriously, CNN should STFU with its 'Fake News' accusations. No one's buying their high & mighty preaching on the subject. It is the King of Fake News.

Sadly, most Americans are like you. Woefully dumbed-down and brainwashed. The US has been 'fucking' with foreign Elections for many many years. It has by far, installed more corrupt Puppets around the world, than any other nation in history.

So, Americans whining about this, really is the height of ignorance and hypocrisy. And besides that, CNN itself is the King of Fake News. So who can take its 'Fake News' accusations seriously? I can't.
You remain a useful idiot. Trump is trained you well to call the MSM, "fake news."

Hmmm... The FBI says Russia absolutely hacked the election. An idiot on the Internet says they didn't.

Whom to believe?

It is isn't it hard question to answer as you might think.

Hmmm... The FBI says Russia absolutely hacked the election. An idiot on the Internet says they didn't.

Whom to believe?

Link to something supporting your claim "the FBI says Russia absolutely hacked the election". TIA.

Whom to believe?

Actually, they didn't, but I'd love to see the quote where you claim they did.

They never said they hacked the election.

Whom to believe?

Me too.

Whom to believe?

Actually, they didn't, but I'd love to see the quote where you claim they did.

Sadly, most Americans are like you. Woefully dumbed-down and brainwashed. The US has been 'fucking' with foreign Elections for many many years. It has by far, installed more corrupt Puppets around the world, than any other nation in history.

So, Americans whining about this, really is the height of ignorance and hypocrisy. And besides that, CNN itself is the King of Fake News. So who can take its 'Fake News' accusations seriously? I can't.
You remain a useful idiot. Trump is trained you well to call the MSM, "fake news."

Pfffft...we've known the MSM were dem shills for decades.

BREAKING: CNN Exclusive: FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day
FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day - CNNPolitics

The FBI monitored social media on Election Day last year in an effort to track a suspected Russian disinformation campaign utilizing "fake news," CNN has learned.

In the months leading up to Election Day, Twitter and Facebook were the feeding grounds for viral "news" stories floating conspiracies and hoaxes, many aimed at spreading negative false claims about Hillary Clinton.

On Election Day, dozens of agents and analysts huddled at a command center arrayed with large monitoring screens at the FBI headquarters in Washington watching for security threats, according to multiple sources.

That included analysts monitoring cyber threats, after months of mounting Russian intrusions targeting every part of the US political system, from political parties to policy think-tanks to state election systems.

Fucking Russian bastards...They have a long history of fucking in other nations elections and they did ours.
Wasn't that in the Intel Report? How can it be "breaking"?

I know, all we've heard for months now is Russia,Russia, so where is the breaking news, anyway what was the fake news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day - CNNPolitics

The FBI monitored social media on Election Day last year in an effort to track a suspected Russian disinformation campaign utilizing "fake news," CNN has learned.

In the months leading up to Election Day, Twitter and Facebook were the feeding grounds for viral "news" stories floating conspiracies and hoaxes, many aimed at spreading negative false claims about Hillary Clinton.

On Election Day, dozens of agents and analysts huddled at a command center arrayed with large monitoring screens at the FBI headquarters in Washington watching for security threats, according to multiple sources.

That included analysts monitoring cyber threats, after months of mounting Russian intrusions targeting every part of the US political system, from political parties to policy think-tanks to state election systems.

Fucking Russian bastards...They have a long history of fucking in other nations elections and they did ours.
Wasn't that in the Intel Report? How can it be "breaking"?

I know, all we've heard for months now is Russia,Russia, so where is the breaking news, anyway what was the fake news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's my point, where is the "breaking news"?

Whom to believe?

Link to something supporting your claim "the FBI says Russia absolutely hacked the election". TIA.
You simps are too easy...

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

COMEY: None.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

COMEY: No, no doubt.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

COMEY: No.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

COMEY: No doubt.

CNN...lmfao! Really...you just posted a CNN report? What a dupe.

Whom to believe?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

You just quoted the criminal, crybaby, leaker Comey. He is not a believable person.

Whom to believe?

You dodged the question. There's a vast difference between the fact the Russians interfered with the election and the false accusation that they "hacked" the election.

Do you have evidence any voting machines were hacked? No, you don't. No intel agency, Comey or anyone else claims that the Russians "hacked the election" and altered the results of voters.

Whom to believe?

You just quoted the criminal, crybaby, leaker Comey. He is not a believable person.
LOL

He has more credibility in is little toenail than you have in your entire body.

Forum List

Back