BREAKING! Clinton appointee judge blocks Trump administration from ending DACA program

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
No wonder the hooked nose Schumer bailed today on immigration talks after they voted to start them yesterday in the Senate. He knew this ruling was coming.

One thing to ponder:
DACA is unconstitutional!

The Constitution is explicit on this:

ONLY THE CONGRESS HAS THE POWER TO SET IMMIGRATION POLICY, NOT THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH, AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE JUDICIAL BRANCH.....................

qIWF3Ei.jpg

Second U.S. judge blocks Trump administration from ending DACA program

Court orders full restoration of DACA program

No wonder the hooked nose Schumer bailed today on immigration talks after the voted to start them yesterday.

One thing to ponder:

ONLY THE CONGRESS HAS THE POWER TO SET IMMIGRATION POLICY, NOT THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH, AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE JUDICIAL BRANCH.....................

qIWF3Ei.jpg

how do they do that exactly? that's required legislation. since when does a judge get to write legislation? this will be funny as shit as this comes down. The obummer thing ran out. he has no authority to extend it. sorry, but me thinks someone is in trouble. let's watch.

• Banned
No wonder the hooked nose Schumer bailed today on immigration talks after the voted to start them yesterday.

One thing to ponder:

qIWF3Ei.jpg

how do they do that exactly? that's required legislation. since when does a judge get to write legislation? this will be funny as shit as this comes down. The obummer thing ran out. he has no authority to extend it. sorry, but me thinks someone is in trouble. let's watch.
He's an activist liberal judge. Laws and the Constitution doesn't matter to him.

One thing to ponder:

qIWF3Ei.jpg

He's an activist liberal judge. Laws and the Constitution doesn't matter to him.
can't make this shit up. Why have a congress if a court can make legislation out of his turds?

If I was supreme ruler of the land.....

I'd have them both tied and quartered. slooooooowly.
well thankfully we have more reasoned judges above that idiot. So we can still constitutionally slap that stupid fks hand.

I just don't see how this nation can survive when you have fucktards like these judges at every level doing completely illegal, unconstitutional shit like this and doing so "in your face".

Seriously, these judges should NOT be judges....they are incompetent at the least, traitors in deed.
Why are "judges" who attempt to legislate from the bench all while NOT following the law not prosecuted?

I just don't see how this nation can survive when you have fucktards like these judges at every level doing completely illegal, unconstitutional shit like this and doing so "in your face".

Seriously, these judges should NOT be judges....they are incompetent at the least, traitors in deed.
Why are "judges" who attempt to legislate from the bench all while NOT following the law not prosecuted?
it's called an abuse of power. the supreme court will correct it. no deal with no wall, just remember that.

it's called an abuse of power. the supreme court will correct it. no deal with no wall, just remember that.

Imagine if the Left succeeded in stacking the Supreme court......US law would mean SQUAT

Then WHO would defend the Constitution?

Crickets.......................

the Repukes are on the verge of cutting a DACA deal ..

:eusa_whistle:

Trump has the proverbial "pen" and "phone" deja vu!!!! MO..FO's

I don't want Trump pulling the Obama crap and skirting around the law.

I want EVERYONE following the law and those who do not PROSECUTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.....Obama, Hillary etc
Fundamentally I agree... however (tangentially)... why not use the 'nuclear option' in congress.... there is no quid pro quo across the isle.

Do you guys even read your links ?

He stopped the arbitrary end to the program while it’s being fought out in the court . More like a stay of execution while you wait appeal .

“The decision is similar to a Jan. 9 ruling by U.S. District Judge William Alsup in San Francisco that DACA must remain in place while litigation challenging Trump’s decision continues.”

Forum List

Back