Breaking: Check out the Haugen chick testifying against criminal FB and the honey to the right of her

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Last edited:
  • Banned
Mannequin man starts out...............lolol

Wow. What a polished professional this young woman is.

Guys. This is the keepers kinda wimmens.......support your lazy asses..hehehehehe

Hope she doesn't catch Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome.

The plot Fauci and Zuckerfucker to censor real science killing so many for poitical reasons should be covered
This is all a show to distract people from the info breach. Facebook is just another example of a company that hired Democrats, then was sacrificed to score political points.

If you're looking to invest in a company, the first thing you should check is if the bosses are Democrats or not. If they are, they will blow your money for their political gain.

This is all a show to distract people from the info breach. Facebook is just another example of a company that hired Democrats, then was sacrificed to score political points.

If you're looking to invest in a company, the first thing you should check is if the bosses are Democrats or not. If they are, they will blow your money for their political gain.
Sure, because they normally post political affiliations on prospectuses and SEC filings....sheesh....:)

Don't be fooled by this case. The whistleblower is a radical leftist. She wants FB to be MORE left than it is now. Total censorship of anything that isn't part of the far-left agenda. I'm OK with that, the faster FB becomes irrelevant, the better.

Fakebook whistleblower donated 36 times to demmies...including aoc.

Fakebook whistleblower donated 36 times to demmies...including aoc.

an albino deer shall be cherished

Don't be fooled by this case. The whistleblower is a radical leftist. She wants FB to be MORE left than it is now. Total censorship of anything that isn't part of the far-left agenda. I'm OK with that, the faster FB becomes irrelevant, the better.
I'm more interested in the blond in the back fiddling

Sure, because they normally post political affiliations on prospectuses and SEC filings....sheesh....:)
Political affiliation is a matter of public record. You can look up their party registration online.

This is especially useful to landlords such as myself.

What I have noticed over the last several decades as a landlord is that Democratic party affiliation is actually a better predictor of who will be a problem tenant than even a sketchy credit history or previous evection.

And there's nothing in the Fair Housing Act that prohibits you from discriminating against Democrats.

For over a decade now, the only time I will even consider renting to a Democrat is when I plan on screwing them over and making their life hell with dirty landlord tricks.

I especially like fucking Democrats over with the fine print in land contract agreements. They never consult a lawyer before signing because I make them think they're getting the better of me.

I love it when they pay for repairs and expensive major renovations on my property before I drop the bomb on them that they were technically in breach of contract the instant they signed it, and give them the boot.

Last edited:

She's a Fascist....it isn't bad enough that Facebook is working hand in hand with the democrats...she wants the government to run it....

Forum List

Back