Breaking: Charles Manson Dead At 83

They did try to cut the baby out of her body although few news outlets would reveal that gruesome detail
It's cleansing that his life force has now ceased

Good riddance :disbelief:

article-2451441-189CB0CC00000578-374_306x450.jpg

Freaken creepy..
I could never understand the attraction of Charlie Manson

Some of the Manson girls were outright skanks and had nowhere else to go. But many of the Manson girls were educated and attractive

Having seen his interviews, it should only take a minute or two to figure out what a creep the guy is

I don't think that you believe but I he think that he is satan in the flesh..

Eyes are the window to the soul, and he has fire in his eyes.

Thanks to liberals the taxpayers kept this piece of shit for almost 50 years
Yea, I wonder what the total cost to taxpayers it was to keep him there that long?

2 million

Charles Manson has cost taxpayers millions

They all got the death penalty.
Then the lefties did away with the death penalty so we got saddled with feeding and clothing these murderous scum for decades.
One was released decades ago and took a shot at Ford. The other was released weeks ago.

Squeaky Fromme was not part of the bunch that committed the murders. She was not with them. There were three females in prison and much to my dismay one was released.
Sqeaky was in FACT a member but not a trial. I just re-checked.

What makes you mouth breathers think Charlie Manson was political, much less Liberal?

What is it with you dolts? You ascribe all things evil to political motives? I guess that's what you get when you fail history class.

Anyway, on topic, so long, Charlie! We won't miss you at all.
Is it true? Is ignorance truly bliss?

Bing Helter Skelter and get back to us with a report.

What makes you mouth breathers think Charlie Manson was political, much less Liberal?

What is it with you dolts? You ascribe all things evil to political motives? I guess that's what you get when you fail history class.

And they all agree with each other so then it is true in their minds.. Their master wrote in his book ( Trump) if you tell a lie 3 times people will believe you..It is actually entertaining to watch..lol

Thanks to liberals the taxpayers kept this piece of shit for almost 50 years

Cheaper than executing him though. Go figure.

Death penalty costs California more than $300m per execution

"
Death penalty costs California more than $300m per execution"

At $75,560, housing a prisoner in California now costs more than a year at Harvard

"
At $75,560, housing a prisoner in California now costs more than a year at Harvard"

Still cheaper to keep them alive.
How about the gas chamber in 1971 when he was convicted?

Steve the supreme court overruled his death penalty ..

The Supreme Court has had a consistent majority of Republican-appointed justices since 1970,

The Supreme Court’s Conservative Run Is Over

Is it true? Is ignorance truly bliss?

Bing Helter Skelter and get back to us with a report.
Back in 1990 someone brought a CD copy of The Beatles' White album to Charlie.

After listening to it in the new format, Charlie said "The clarity of these compact discs is amazing! Perhaps I was wrong interpreting the lyrics after first hearing them on scratchy, popping vinyl. Sorry for the mistake."

Yea, I wonder what the total cost to taxpayers it was to keep him there that long?

2 million

Then the lefties did away with the death penalty so we got saddled with feeding and clothing these murderous scum for decades.
One was released decades ago and took a shot at Ford. The other was released weeks ago.

Squeaky Fromme was not part of the bunch that committed the murders. She was not with them. There were three females in prison and much to my dismay one was released.

I know that.

Can anyone state the financial cost inflicted upon this country by incarcerating him for all these years? They should have fried his ass decades ago!

Can anyone state the financial cost inflicted upon this country by incarcerating him for all these years? They should have fried his ass decades ago!
Hard to do when you don't have a death penalty. SOMEONE could have done the world a favor though. They have for a lot less.

My guess would be the things he said, and wrote. You should acquaint yourself with his beliefs.
I see. Charlie was in favor of civil rights, women's rights, Gay rights, environmental protections , school lunch programs, pay equity laws, a vigorous social safety net, a sustainable energy policy, curbs on investment banks, fair and justifiable police tactics, freedom and justice for all citizens, and a pathway to citizenship for hard working immigrants.

Where di Charlie codify his political beliefs? On his forehead? Guess again.

No, manson was an authoritarian, he wanted to start a race war so that the blacks would kill all the whites then he and his "family" would pop out of their hole under a rock, and rule the world.

2 million

DF... Atkins, krenwinkel, van Houten and kasabian each went to one or both murder scene. Atkins died. Krenwinkel still in prison. Van houton paroled. Kasabian was immune for being a witness.
Fromme was involved in other crimes of course, but not those. She was paroled after serving a" life sentence" for her attempt on Fords life.

She and Sandra good never strayed from allegiance to Manson and for awhile, ran a web site dedicated to him.

Forum List

Back