Breaking! Biden is now bringing in illegal aliens by boat from ports in Central America

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is got to stop. He's not doing his constitutional duties. Why? Because he's an installed Usurper and is using the Cloward-Piven strategy to destroy our sovereignty and economy. He's stocking America with third worlders in order to depopulate people of White European heritage.

Why aren’t deliberate attempts by a U.S. President to weaken the country, violate its laws, and damage the lives of American citizens considered treasonous?

This is got to stop. He's not doing his constitutional duties. Why? Because he's an installed Usurper and is using the Cloward-Piven strategy to destroy our sovereignty and economy. He's stocking America with third worlders in order to depopulate people of White European heritage.

Reuters and AP News reported this a week ago.
LibTards will deny it.

I hate him so much and I hate his puppeteer Barack Ovomit even more.

1659837677367.png

Do you think your handlers could pack a few more buzz-words into that pile of shyte?

Why aren’t deliberate attempts by a U.S. President to weaken the country, violate its laws, and damage the lives of American citizens considered treasonous?
Because not so bright bart is LYING to you.
Reuters and AP News reported this a week ago.
LibTards will deny it.
Post the link to Reuters and AP.
I'd be happy to read it and tell you that you are correct.
Can you post the link? (Reuters and AP)

Because not so bright bart is LYING to you.

Post the link to Reuters and AP.
I'd be happy to read it and tell you that you are correct.
Can you post the link? (Reuters and AP)
I don't collect Links on my iPhone, but I appreciate knowing that you don't check out these sites everyday even though I have suggested doing so for several months.
Tell me the last time you went to AP News 5 days in a row.

Do you think your handlers could pack a few more buzz-words into that pile of shyte?
You are whistling past the graveyard, and if you were one of the useful idiots who voted for Biden, you are part of America’s destruction.

Obama is the one running him. It’s the third term of the man who threatened to “transform” America. We are watching the country being destroyed from within.

Absolutely we are! :thup:

I don't collect Links on my iPhone, but I appreciate knowing that you don't check out these sites everyday even though I have suggested doing so for several months.
Tell me the last time you went to AP News 5 days in a row.
Of course.
New one for the deflection queen, "I don't collect Links on my iPhone."

New Topics

Forum List

Back