BREAKING: Biden admin creates Arctic region ambassador position. No, it’s not the Onion

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
1661653975352.png

If he creates a Antarctic ambassador position there'll be a job for both Kerry and Gore.

I think their offices should be at the north and south pole and they have to winter over every year.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Next time the Trump Haters call DJT stupid or that he made dumb decisions, remind them Joe wants an Ambassador to a frozen wasteland.

I nominate Al Gore or John Kerry.
Gore & Kerry are not left enough, we need a hard core lefty like Mitch McConnell for the arctic expedition.

Quora is not a message board for in the entire world there is only ONE message board & WE/USMB are currently it. We have REAL monitors(which alone took out yahoo answers) that only intervene when truly needed to do so, & that gives the USMB rank & file 'crew' a chance to voice their opinions from their hearts. That's the difference between a bona-fide message board & a Joe Goebbels propaganda board. Plus we/USMB are a full spectrum message board with forums galore! Small wonder that our USMB sports the cream of the crop regarding our rank & file super crew! One knows when their message board is getting attacked with low ratings from all the other so called message boards around the globe, that jealousy is rife within the 2nd & 3rd class propaganda boards, I mean what else can they do but complain, whine, bitch & place bots as their monitors squelch their crews into quitting??? USMB, don't place a post without it!

Forum List

Back