Breaking: Ariel Sharon Has Died

Baruch Dayan Emet

Chaval al de'avdin velo mishtakchin
m1523.gif

No doubt lefties will cheer. The great irony of their hatred of him, is that the man he didn't stop from carrying out a reprisal in Lebanon (just one of many atrocities committed, but since it's the one Israel was near, it's the only one that gets attention), was later elected to public office in Lebanon. Yet lefties didn't care that #1, Sharon didn't commit the massacre, #2, it was just one of many massacres, #3, the guy who did it became an elected official without any outrage from the limp wrist brigade in the west.

Sharon was a great man who loved his country and fought for it gallantly.

You can measure his greatness by the dismissiveness and disrespect of the leftards.

People talk positively about his book-

60866.jpg

Didn't agree with many of his actions, but been talking with my parents, they belong to that generation, and they truly speak fondly of him. admire him.

When he faded into his coma I was a teen, so I remember his leadership only partly, the reaction to the disangagement plan and all that failiur passing that. But I think I should read to book to get better inside.

Maybe I was cynical.

Ariel Sharon was reported today to have died at the age of 85 yrs old. He was one of my favorite Prime Minister's of all time for Israel. A very humble, gracious man who gave his all for Israel. May G-d bless him and may he rest in peace. He is a legend. Fought in ever major war Israel was faced with and always believed Israel would prevail. White hair is found on the heads of the godly proverbs states and Ariel had a head full of white hair. RIP, Ariel. May the Lord bless and comfort your family, friends and loved ones today.

AOL.com Article - Former Israeli Prime Minister Sharon Dies at 85AOL.com
Former Israeli Prime Minister Sharon Dies at 85
Jan 11th 2014 8:04AM Share

44506 .
AP
FILE - In this Sunday May 16, 2004 file photo, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon pauses during a news conference in his Jerusalem office regarding education reform. Israeli media outlets are reporting that Sharon has died Saturday, Jan. 11, 2014 at the age of 85. (AP Photo/Oded Balilty, File)

JERUSALEM (AP) - The son of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon says his father has died.

The 85-year-old Sharon had been in a coma since a debilitating stroke eight years ago. The Sheba Medical Center that has been treating Sharon said last week that his health has been declining. Sharon had been suffered from failure vital organs including his kidneys shortly before his death.

His son Gilad Sharon said: "He has gone. He went when he decided to go."

The hard-charging Sharon was one of Israel's most iconic figures.

After a distinguished, and controversial, military career, he went into politics and held a number of Cabinet posts.

He was elected prime minister in 2001, and despite his hardline views, led Israel's historic withdrawal from the Gaza Strip in 2005.

Last edited:
Look at the comments on CNN. Liberal antisemites are going nuts. Blaming him for Sabra and Shatila, but not the group that committed it..

Baruch Dayan Emet

m1523.gif

Wit and wisdom do not come from butchers of children or barrels of guns.

Death does not confer virtue or mitigate avarice.

That said, I will not celebrate as the Jews when Arafat died.

can you provide a link to those "JEWISH CELEBRATIONS" which took place when
ARAFART died? It seems I missed a big party------no one told me. I have seen
BIG CELEBRATIONS------I was in New York City when the dogs of mecca
bombed the WORLD TRADE CENTER----and did see-----but did not join ---as
the meccaist scum of "ATLANTIC AVENUE, BROOKLYN" farted out their joyful
ALLAHUAKBARRS as humans fell smashed to the pavement from the burning
buildings------but I did not get to see the "celebrations" of "the jews' over the
death of lump of shit arafart

he also in his later years chose PEACE.

He chose to make mistakes, and some of his people hates him for that even now.

Which doesn't change the fact that he loves his people, and for him, every Israeli being killed by the enemy was something unforgivable.

He was brave in his early years.

We all remember 101 unit.

Now they call them "price tags" and "Jewish terrorists".:doubt:

Just saw newsflash from the physical state of Israel that Ariel Sharon has died. May he finally rest in peace.

Yes, he will finally receive his reward with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob may G-d bless him forever for all his sacrifices for Israel. He was the most humble, gracious man. He was in a coma for over 8 years and during that time I always had the feeling G-d was going to use his death as a timeline for Israel. I still believe that and have been feeling for some time now that something huge is about to happen with Israel. I believe Ariel Sharon will go down in history as one of the greatest war heroes ever. He was my favorite PM and I loved his snow white hair. He was a very precious man. May he rest in peace. - Jeri

Look at the comments on CNN. Liberal antisemites are going nuts. Blaming him for Sabra and Shatila, but not the group that committed it..

"Blame the Jew" tactic is never getting old.

He wasn't to blame for Sabra and Shatila. Ariel is a legend and will go down in history as one. Much to the dismay of his enemies. People who hate Ariel generally are anti semitic so there isn't much you can say to change their minds. Facts definitely won't help.

I don't know of any Jews who celebrated over Arafat's death. Quite the contrary. Arafat was a great leader. He took his Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezelled their money & then died of AIDS while leaving his Palestinians living in ignorance & poverty with no hope for a Palestinian State. I miss him dearly & wish Hamas the best of success in carrying out the Arafat tradition.

Baruch Dayan Emet

m1523.gif

Wit and wisdom do not come from butchers of children or barrels of guns.

Death does not confer virtue or mitigate avarice.

That said, I will not celebrate as the Jews when Arafat died.

can you provide a link to those "JEWISH CELEBRATIONS" which took place when
ARAFART died? It seems I missed a big party------no one told me. I have seen
BIG CELEBRATIONS------I was in New York City when the dogs of mecca
bombed the WORLD TRADE CENTER----and did see-----but did not join ---as
the meccaist scum of "ATLANTIC AVENUE, BROOKLYN" farted out their joyful
ALLAHUAKBARRS as humans fell smashed to the pavement from the burning
buildings------but I did not get to see the "celebrations" of "the jews' over the
death of lump of shit arafart

Forum List

Back