BREAKING !: Active shooter in Chicago multiple casualties

Anthony Guglielmi, chief communications officer for the Chicago Police Department, said there are reports of multiple victims on Twitter Tuesday.

One suspect was shot as searches of the area were continuing, authorities said. Mercy Hospital is 26 blocks south of the Chicago Loop.

Impossible Chicago has strict gun laws.
Let's score cheap political points and defile the memories of victims.

Good thing "Chicago has strict gun laws," otherwise there'd more victims like in Vegas where gun laws are not too strict

I wonder if the shooter is from inner city Chicago? Legal or illegal gun, purchased where?

Good thing "Chicago has strict gun laws," otherwise there'd more victims like in Vegas where gun laws are not too strict

I wonder if the shooter is from inner city Chicago? Legal or illegal gun, purchased where?

Like the left stands on bodies of dead children for political points?

Sadly ....that happens every day in Chicago.:(
Really? Shootings of innocents not involved in gang crap or other nefarious crap happen every day? Are you reading off a Trump Tweet?

Not reading of a Trump tweet.

and yes, lots of innocents are often caught in the middle of gang shootings.

Sad.

Some hospitals do practice active shooter drills but typically only have unarmed security. I don't know about this particular hospital. I do know that hospitals are GUN FREE ZONES.

Wow y’all are trained well. Pick a side & fight over guns...it’s a distraction. Look at the real stories, they’re much more interesting.

Reports claim that thoughts and prayers have effectively sealed off floors 3 and 4. Hurry! Send more!!!

Sadly ....that happens every day in Chicago.:(
Really? Shootings of innocents not involved in gang crap or other nefarious crap happen every day? Are you reading off a Trump Tweet?

Not reading of a Trump tweet.

and yes, lots of innocents are often caught in the middle of gang shootings.

Sad.
So from that happens every day, to lots of innocents are often? Sounds like a Trump Tweet where he will not say illegal voting. he'll say potentially illegal voting.

Can we get you to be a bit more specific and drop the 'lots' and the 'often?'

Reports claim that thoughts and prayers have effectively sealed off floors 3 and 4. Hurry! Send more!!!
And we all know if every patient were trained to carry, this would not have happened, because whoever went nuts shooting would have thought twice

Like the left stands on bodies of dead children for political points?
They are not dead children, they're all crisis actors? Didn't you know?

Didn't Republicans say police with guns would stop the violence?

Forum List

Back